Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Wait :gum: Can I still send in ratings? :sis: 

yes, the deadline is May 12, Firday :staymad:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
20 hours ago, HausofLenis said:

so there's a new deadline I can still send rates?

yes! 12 May, Friday is the new deadline

HausofLenis
23 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

yes! 12 May, Friday is the new deadline

thanks lemme go listen to it very quick :lolly:

monsterdino
On 2017-05-16 at 8:02 PM, MrBlue said:

When will the results appear? I can't wait :)

idk tbh, maybe beggining of June...school is ****ing me up :cryga:

MrBlue
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

idk tbh, maybe beggining of June...school is ****ing me up :cryga:

Oooh I hope it's going to be ok! I have a lot of exams too :/

• 2 weeks later...
monsterdino

Hello art angels, I want to thank everyone who participated in this rate! I have the results with all the points and you guys obviously made it clear wich song is your least favourite, but that's not the case for your favourite song. I received 42 submissions for this rate which I did not expect atleast not for a Grimes megarate. Thanks to all of you who took part, and get ready to celebrate with the results on Saturday, June 10th at 11AM EST.

Again thanks to everyone who participated in this megarate, you guys really did this album a justice.

-----◆-----

@holy scheisse@Sam Dey@juju@RAMROD@BrothaGaga@CatelynnMarie@slayo@GrigioBoys@Trepadation@Hellspont@MetalliGa@DelusionalGaga@snakes@AJK273@Cerny@alextruper17@RonnieGagz@Detox Icunt@Sunshowers@ARTPOPisaChoice@Creyk@thierryrreiht@SinnersVenus@nswain1110@TeenIdle@Heterophobia@tomsches@Joanne Monster@littlepotter@squeala@MrBlue@MonsterOfficial@Miklaus Nite@narcoswing@kvnrp@Swan Heart@babyboo@Illuminati@Phlop@HausofLenis@PrettiestStar@Gia Gunn

-----◆-----

See you at the results ceremony!

giphy.gif

AJK273
16 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Hello art angels, I want to thank everyone who participated in this rate! I have the results with all the points and you guys obviously made it clear wich song is your least favourite, but that's not the case for your favourite song. I received 42 submissions for this rate which I did not expect atleast not for a Grimes megarate. Thanks to all of you who took part, and get ready to celebrate with the results on Saturday, June 10th at 11AM EST.

Again thanks to everyone who participated in this megarate, you guys really did this album a justice.

-----◆-----

@holy scheisse@Sam Dey@juju@RAMROD@BrothaGaga@CatelynnMarie@slayo@GrigioBoys@Trepadation@Hellspont@MetalliGa@DelusionalGaga@snakes@AJK273@Cerny@alextruper17@RonnieGagz@Detox Icunt@Sunshowers@ARTPOPisaChoice@Creyk@thierryrreiht@SinnersVenus@nswain1110@TeenIdle@Heterophobia@tomsches@Joanne Monster@littlepotter@squeala@MrBlue@MonsterOfficial@Miklaus Nite@narcoswing@kvnrp@Swan Heart@babyboo@Illuminati@Phlop@HausofLenis@PrettiestStar@Gia Gunn

-----◆-----

See you at the results ceremony!

giphy.gif

Love it, love you, See you then :hug:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

littlepotter
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

I sure hope so 

chaeri pls

Sunshowers

PerchedT for Pin to snatch that #1:hor:

Excited for the ceremony to start!

Edit: Not so excited to stay up till 3am to take part:madge:

Archived