💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes - Art Angels | Megarate

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

xbB9UiQ.gif

Hello and welcome to the official “Art Angels” and first ever Grimes megarate. We’ll be ranking every song from Grimes’ 4th studio album and see wich song will end up #1 based on our ratings. If you haven’t heared the album in a while I suggest to give it a listen again and for those who never heared but wanted to hear Art Angels now it’s your chance.

bb86701.png

1. Rate each song from 1 to 10, you must rate your favourite song with 11. Decimals are allowed, but zeros are not allowed otherwise I’ll just turn it into a 1.

2. Comments on songs are always welcome, you can share your thoughts on all or some songs. It’s your decision.

3. Deadline for voting is May 1st, 2017. If you are late just few days after the deadline but you really want to do the rate just ask me and I will tell if you can still participate.

4. PM me (@monsterdino) your rates along with your comments before the deadline. If you can’t send me messages, DON’T post your rates in public. Just tag me under this thread and say that you can’t send me messages.

5. Most important rule of all: ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! Let’s celebrate this legendary album with LOVE!

Y8AeP24.png

PM me your rates (and comments) for the following tracks:

1. laughing and not being normal

2. Caliofrnia

3. SCREAM (feat. Aristophanes)

4. Flesh without Blood

5. Belly of the Beat

6. Kill V. Maim

7. Artangels

8. Easily

9. Pin

10. Realiti

11. World Princess Part II

12. Venus Fly (feat. Janelle Monáe)

13. Life in the Vivid Dream

14. Butterfly

tumblr_offqiokNob1tvp4j8o1_400.gifWhere you can buy/stream Art Angelstumblr_offqiokNob1tvp4j8o1_400.gif

:heart:TAGS:heart:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz

Yaaaaaaaaaaas

Venus Fly coming to snatch wigs

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Illuminati

I might participate in this, I love the fact that megarates make me relisten albums and fall in love with songs that I didn't necessarily like in the past.

monsterdino
Just now, Sure Joanne said:

I might participate in this, I love the fact that megarates make me relisten albums and fall in love with songs that I didn't necessarily like in the past.

:sara:

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

that promo tho :rip: 

well I can't post any illegal links sis

if you want to participate you have most of the songs on youtube tho

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, jujubae said:

how did you center the OP :oprah: 

Also, sending in my rates TODAY! :excited2: 

I had the same question for @KingOfTheClouds MDNA megarate

MonsterOfficial

i finally got tagged/mentioned into something :diane::diane::diane:

exorcise my mind

Cerny

Count me in. It's been a while since I listened to this album in full so I will definitely give this another listen and then I'll send my rates. Nice OP!

Archived