other

Grimes - Art Angels | Megarate

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunshowers

When does the actual ceremony start and at what time? I have to set a reminder or I'll miss it lol:sweat:

monsterdino

the deadline is tomorrow sisterns (1 May, 2017) @Miklaus Nite @babyboo @Halle @Sylvanas @MrBlue @donutellha @squeala @PrettiestStar @Dolce Vita @littlepotter @GhettoFabulous @Phoenix @kvnrp @Gia Gunn @John Slayne @MonsterOfficial @Phlop @Modern Ecstacy @ToughHooker @swakby @Illuminati @narcoswing

sorry for spamming, but this is my first megarate and I don't want it to flop we have 28 participatns so far, let's make it atleast 30 :sara: 

GhettoFabulous
23 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

the deadline is tomorrow sisterns (1 May, 2017) @Miklaus Nite @babyboo @Halle @Sylvanas @MrBlue @donutellha @squeala @PrettiestStar @Dolce Vita @littlepotter @GhettoFabulous @Phoenix @kvnrp @Gia Gunn @John Slayne @MonsterOfficial @Phlop @Modern Ecstacy @ToughHooker @swakby @Illuminati @narcoswing

sorry for spamming, but this is my first megarate and I don't want it to flop we have 28 participatns so far, let's make it atleast 30  

Mess sis I'm out of town :madge:(in like some rural place so.....) also I was gonna get my tidal etc but I can't now cuz......:madge::madge: I'll try participate in the next one you do though sis :diane:

monsterdino
10 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Mess sis I'm out of town :madge:(in like some rural place so.....) also I was gonna get my tidal etc but I can't now cuz......:madge::madge: I'll try participate in the next one you do though sis :diane:

well when r u gonna be available to do the rate, cuz I have finals next week and Im gonna do the ceremony after the finals...

GhettoFabulous
7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

well when r u gonna be available to do the rate, cuz I have finals next week and Im gonna do the ceremony after the finals...

Maybe today :lolly: if I get my tidal sorted :lolly:

narcoswing

shooketh i finally have some time to do this! sending my rates soon!

VOLANTIS

I've never heard this album but lately I have been wanting to start my Grimes journey with this album so give me three must-listen-to tracks from this album please. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JiU
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I've never heard this album but lately I have been wanting to start my Grimes journey with this album so give me three must-listen-to tracks from this album please. 

My favs: Butterfly, Venus Fly, Belly of the Beat

What I think are fan favs: Kill V. Maim, California, Venus Fly

monsterdino
5 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Kill V Maim, Venus Fly, Flesh Without Blood, Realiti

monsterdino
12 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Maybe today :lolly: if I get my tidal sorted :lolly:

sis listen to the album in full on spotify on pc for free

Gia Gunn

I know it ends today, but how much time have I got left to finish them? :gaycat:

Not me avoiding studying yet again :gaycat: 

monsterdino
23 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I know it ends today, but how much time have I got left to finish them? :gaycat:

Not me avoiding studying yet again :gaycat: 

sis I'm not gonna start doing the graphics right away, bc I have finals next week so take ur time as @GhettoFabulous :gaycat:

Archived