💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Risk" Wikileaks doc. to be released this Summer (Gaga involved)

PartySick

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Jed said:

interesting this is around the time she met with him and MIA and MIA teased CAKE and TEA

This!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
6 hours ago, Werk said:

I'm so confused. Please explain 

Lady Gaga flew to Europe to interview Julian Assange in 2012. Back then, he was seen as a revolutionary by many people for exposing some of the U.S. governments' surveillance programs and war crimes.

But since their inception, Wikileaks itself has been exposed as a tool of the Russian government. It was used to release Hillary Clinton's, the DNC's, and John Podesta's e-mails.

They basically got Trump elected. Without them, we'd have Hillary as president.

MJHolland
12 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

So what does this mean? More/new song leaks? :oprah:

Assange is an international criminal who illegally leaks secrets that jeopardize the national security of most western countries. Wikileaks also purposefully leaks the names of spies, leading to their ultimate capture and executions, as well as leaking the names of gay muslim men in countries where it is illegal to be gay (like Saudi Arabia - punishable by death) and outs rape victims.

This isn't about leaking Lady Gaga songs, this is a serious topic. Assange is despicable and she calls him her "hero" in this. Bad news for monsters. 

Werk
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Assange is an international criminal who illegally leaks secrets that jeopardize the national security of most western countries. Wikileaks also purposefully leaks the names of spies, leading to their ultimate capture and executions, as well as leaking the names of gay muslim men in countries where it is illegal to be gay (like Saudi Arabia - punishable by death) and outs rape victims.

This isn't about leaking Lady Gaga songs, this is a serious topic. Assange is despicable and she calls him her "hero" in this. Bad news for monsters. 

10 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Lady Gaga flew to Europe to interview Julian Assange in 2012. Back then, he was seen as a revolutionary by many people for exposing some of the U.S. governments' surveillance programs and war crimes.

But since their inception, Wikileaks itself has been exposed as a tool of the Russian government. It was used to release Hillary Clinton's, the DNC's, and John Podesta's e-mails.

They basically got Trump elected. Without them, we'd have Hillary as president.

Noo meltdown.gif

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Oh dear! I had no clue. Thank you for this information

End Racism Now

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

I am screaming at her name being used for promo lMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Tresor

I saw the interview she did with him and it was actually really bad. the subject matter they were discussing seemed to go over her head and they didn't have a good dialogue, lots of interrupting and strange tension throughout. whatever I guess

Miracle
Just now, Tresor said:

I saw the interview she did with him and it was actually really bad. the subject matter they were discussing seemed to go over her head and they didn't have a good dialogue, lots of interrupting and strange tension throughout. whatever I guess

It reminded me of that The Culture Show interview

Tresor
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

It reminded me of that The Culture Show interview

Indeed, she just didn't seem fully present

IllumiMark
4 minutes ago, Tresor said:

Indeed, she just didn't seem fully present

The ARTPOP interview, right? Where she did not know how to explain things :toofunny:

Hurem
37 minutes ago, Tresor said:

lmao, it was awkward as ****

Battle 4 Ur Life

I broke my broken hip when I read 'leaks'...but yay :toofunny:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KleinGa

Why would I tune in to see a trash traitor on my TV screen?

Only thing I'll look at is seeing him in handcuffs. 

Archived