💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thor: Ragnarok trailer debuts! (featuring Cate Blanchett and Hulk)

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Thor, FATHER of Thunder is back :giveup:

Also Cate Blanchett :diane:

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Amazing trailer.

It got everything and still cool and give a little hint of the story. Not just some montage.

DC need to learn from this lmao

I am psyched now. Nov is long way to go but this will do.

i was a bit bothered by the reveal on EW, bit this first look restore my faith.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kermit

OH ****

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaMyBlood95

The trailer is literally AMAZING! I was blown away :giveup:

Cate looks so good omg, I can't wait for this one!!!

Spoiler

Hope they didn't hype it too much with the trailer, happened with some Marvel movies lately :lolly:

RAMROD

Also, the music tho, fcking A, Man!

Iconic tbh!

Panchecco

I'm kinda over the modern/funny music on EVERY comic movie trailer :madge: I mean it worked for GOTG and Suicide Squad but now it just looks forced to me

and it's actually clear that they went for a more comedic approach (especially after Deadpool success) with this movie and I don't know if I'm totally here for it... (one of the main reasons I liked Thor was the darkness of the story)

anyway the movie looks great, Cate looks STUNNING and I'm very excited to see her in it

Miel

Can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3!

In all seriousness, though, it looks interesting. The directorial approach looks a bit more palatable this time around- much more than the first movie (which I still liked... you go, Branagh) and more tonally consistent than the second movie (which I also still kind of liked).\

I do have to agree with @Panchecco that it seems like they're kind of following suit the more lighthearted/comic-shtick approach as GOTG, Deadpool, and Suicide Squad did, at least int he advertising. Reading up on it, director Waititi definitely confirmed that they wanted to go down a route that was a little more lighthearted than Shakespeare (first film) or regal (second film). Also kind of curious how they're tying in Planet Hulk plotlines.

We'll see- there's a lot of talented people involved in this project (excited for Cate, Tessa, and Taika!).

[I'm still so spurned, as none of the MCU has stood up against The Winter Soldier for me, as of yet]

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

giphy.gif

tbh,  gonna rage if Zynder ruin JLA too tbh :giggle:

River

noo the hair omg no omg no no no kill me softly without this hair why why why whattda**** it's like Samson, no way I want it back plz plz marvel why u do dis bitches

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

nikola

loves it.....cant wait for this one.......i love cate so much......i am so happy she is in it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived