Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne should not have a 3rd single

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

I've came to the conclusion that Joanne has no hit songs left. Here's what I think Gaga should do:

She should premiere a new song with Daft Punk at Coachella. 

It should be sent to the radio in early May and have its music video premiered at the BBMAs.

Please make it happen Gaga, it would be the song of the Summer :firega:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times do we have to go through this? Million Reasons (Work Tape) will be the third single and there's nothing we can do to change it. 

Stef

I'm seeing this daft punk rumour more and more this past week and it's driving me crazy because I have literally no idea where it's stemmed from and why people are so convinced something could happen :saladga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Cerny

Please make it happen Gaga AND Daft Punk, even if she wanted to do it (she won't), doesn't mean that they are going to collaborate. Collaborations are mutual thing.

Phlop

What's with the daft punk rumors? 

Joanne needs another single be it AYO or DiC.

BYE

No no my friend. Joanne should have a third single. Think of it. Even if it bombs at least it will help SPS figures for the album to go platinum. I don't think anyone expects a big third or fourth single anymore but nice top 50 peaks with SPS contributed to the album total will be nice.

5 minutes ago, Stef said:

I'm seeing this daft punk rumour more and more this past week and it's driving me crazy because I have literally no idea where it's stemmed from and why people are so convinced something could happen :saladga: 

a lot of ppl believe Daft Punk will perform with Gaga at Coachella because Page Six leaked the info or something but the gag is that the article never said she would work with them on music. It just said they could potentially perform together on stage for her set. 

GloZell Green

No she shouldn't. It'll be so messy given the timing. Third single all aboard, the GP is unpredictable and we shouldn't assume that we can accurately predict what will smash.

Spoiler

I'd kill for a Daft Punk collab tho but maybe another time :gum:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

KingOfSpain

1. Close this thread

ines63.gif

2. Delete your account

ines63.gif

3. Go listen to Dancin' In Circles

ines63.gif

4. Embrace the light

ines63.gif

5. Create a new account

ines63.gif

6. Make a thread about how bad Dancin' In Circles deserves to be the third single

ines63.gif

And then we can be friends.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

No no my friend. Joanne should have a third single. Think of it. Even if it bombs at least it will help SPS figures for the album to go platinum. I don't think anyone expects a big third or fourth single anymore but nice top 50 peaks with SPS contributed to the album total will be nice.

And Gaga needs to keep releasing MVs so she could be awarded the Video Vanguard (aka the only remaining relevant accolade from MTV) before a certain other artist.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RadioIsOurs
17 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

She should premiere a new song with Daft Punk at Coachella. 

For that to happen it has to exist in the first place...

Yuuri

I'd at least like two more singles. I have no idea what the 3rd vould be, but I really want Joanne to be the 4th and final single off the album. Joanne will get no promo but it'll act as a "fairwell for now" type of song.

EmiRivington
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

And Gaga needs to keep releasing MVs so she could be awarded the Video Vanguard (aka the only remaining relevant accolade from MTV) before a certain other artist.

Lol da shade :reductive:

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

Archived