💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons #6 best selling song in the US in Q1 - Nielsen Music

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bradley

She should have performed Perfect Illusion at the Superbowl. It would have given more significance to the Joanne era.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

That is also Zayn's song so Gaga is the only female artist without a feature. :)

Yh I know :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Ronk
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

Just to play devil's advocate--they still see her as a flop because we are in the streaming age and she still lags behind (she often even decreases in rank from pure sales charts to SPS).

She pulls in great pure sales numbers but not significantly to offset her major lack in streaming, which gives her detractors reason to call her that.

But yes MR really fought well and deserves its plat cert :applause:

Since Spotify has a free service, how do artists get paid from streaming?

I live outside the space time continuum.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Since Spotify has a free service, how do artists get paid from streaming?

they're paid like 0.08 cents per stream or something but this is off tangent to the point I raised. Whether or not artists earn more is not the problem but the public's perception on who can still serve hits. And in this day and age they would rather check out the number of streams instead.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Americano
39 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She should have performed Perfect Illusion at the Superbowl. It would have given more significance to the Joanne era.

No lol

Ronk
43 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

they're paid like 0.08 cents per stream or something but this is off tangent to the point I raised. Whether or not artists earn more is not the problem but the public's perception on who can still serve hits. And in this day and age they would rather check out the number of streams instead.

Thank you.  I understand.  I am still curious why streaming is taking over from downloading an mp3 of a song for $1.29 or album for $11.49 and having those files to play forever.  Is it because streaming is free?

I live outside the space time continuum.

DeanWinchester
40 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Is it because streaming is free?

Free + on demand

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I think the reason she did one Joanne song was so th boost would greatly benefit one single instead of moderately benefiting multiple singles.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

I think the reason she did one Joanne song was so th boost would greatly benefit one single instead of moderately benefiting multiple singles.

but the GP also spent coins on Born This Way, Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, Poker Face.

Born To Slay
32 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

but the GP also spent coins on Born This Way, Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, Poker Face.

Not nearly as many coins as on MR tho

Bradley
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Not nearly as many coins as on MR tho

Which is why Perfect Illusion should have been included. A huge portion of the GP hasn't bought the song yet in comparison with her old hits. Potential interested audience doesn't know the existence of the song.

Born To Slay
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Which is why Perfect Illusion should have been included. A huge portion of the GP hasn't bought the song yet in comparison with her old hits. Potential interested audience doesn't know the existence of the song.

I don't think her team wanted it competing with MR

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I don't think her team wanted it competing with MR

One same person can buy both songs though.

gagaisitalian
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

One same person can buy both songs though.

Jeez why are you still arguing with that person? Million Reasons was a safe hit, Perfect Illusion would've been so out of place at the Super Bowl. Leave it alone and celebrate Million Reasons.

Bradley
8 minutes ago, LDR said:

Jeez why are you still arguing with that person? Million Reasons was a safe hit, Perfect Illusion would've been so out of place at the Super Bowl. Leave it alone and celebrate Million Reasons.

Argue? We were just talking, stop overreacting.

A lot of fans wanted Perfect Illusion and it wouldn't have been out of placed. Any song performed at the Super Bowl would have become a hit.

Archived