new music

Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

junolxf

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

King Woodkid directed the music video. This is going to be HUGE and spectacular. 

cc. @OMonster @Harry @neptugne @Blake @gagzus 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

nswain1110

Holy sh*t at Harry murdering on iTunes right now 😍

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

stir the pot

Just checked Kworb now and holy ****!!! Harry is coming for a #1 debut. :diane:

Haroon

This didn't really do anything for me :shrug: It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either :spin: The final minute or so was great though :woohoo: 

OMonster
49 minutes ago, junolxf said:

King Woodkid directed the music video. This is going to be HUGE and spectacular. 

cc. @OMonster @Harry @neptugne @Blake @gagzus 

Honestly, I am so excited.:excited2:

Harry is going to bring the visuals. 

This is going to be the biggest album of 2017. 

Spoiler

Remember when Ed Sheeran said that each era he feels he's been overshadowed? And that this time, there's no one around to threaten his spotlight? Harry be like :stalkga:

subtext / fantasy

Gaga Monster

This actually is amazing, I am impressed

GGD Presidential Elections

Prada

I think he'll sell at least 250.000 copies the first DAY !

right now its been 12 hours and already 135 k.

OMGGG

junolxf
8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Honestly, I am so excited.:excited2:

Harry is going to bring the visuals. 

This is going to be the biggest album of 2017. 

Reveal hidden contents

Remember when Ed Sheeran said that each era he feels he's been overshadowed? And that this time, there's no one around to threaten his spotlight? Harry be like :stalkga:

Oh yes, he's coming through. 

tumblr_m7gwzvY1721rbyue1o1_250.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

StrawberryBlond

It's good, although it might take a while to grow on me. Love the vibe and the acoustics but I've been more blown away than this before. I think the lyrics make me a bit confused - is he talking to the girl he's in a relationship with or is he talking to us in general, in reference to our despair at where the world is going? Or a mixture of both? And is all this mention of heaven and getting away a suggestion of dying or just general escape? I think the intention is what is making me be a bit unsure. But the whole feel of the track is still awesome. With that title, I wondered if there would be Prince vibes and sure enough, there's more than a hint of Purple Rain there. And yes, some Bowie vibes as well, just some all-round classic rock sounds.

But I'm certainly pleased that he stuck to his convictions and made the music he wanted. It just seems like everyone is making a really generic house/RnB hybrid album these days and it's happening to the best of artists. It's so refreshing when someone comes along in the mainstream and just takes a risk and it pays off. Of course Harry has a large fanbase who will like whatever he does anyway, good or bad, so why not just take the risk and make the lead single something genuinely amazing? More record labels need to realise that fan devotion will allow it to become a hit, if the support is big enough. It's already headed to #1 in so many markets and it deserves it. We need a decent song at #1 again because its been a while.

Nirvana

I finally listened this and did not expect to like this, quite good! :golfclap: Props for him of not following trends, that would have been an easy way. I might listen his album when it's out.

Werk

Glad it's not just some other ballad song and doesn't hop on the current trend :lolly: .

Although the chorus sounds extremely familiar and it sounds like the instrumental could use some type of "beat" to go along with the chorus and not a danceable beat if y'all get what I mean lol :cryga: 

Archived