💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

"Lady Gaga channels kindness"- Cynthia G. on Fox Business this morning

asana15

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

This is so beautiful. Gaga and her family has literally helped millions of people across the world. 

1f2f41dae600a2fa5290d4ee6bed1448.gif

Exactly. I've always said that I don't think she ever intended for "us" to happen. She just wanted to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. Night after night she would look out into the crowd and see a bunch of little "hers" staring back at her. That's why she created "little monsters". It was never intended to be a "fun" name. It was a "home" of sorts where the so called "freaks" could be free without fear of being persecuted for being who they are. Nobody told them to change their clothes or wipe their makeup off. Nobody asked them "why are you so weird?!?". They were truly loved for who they are. To quote gaga for a second "I don't wanna make money. I want to make a difference".

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

BlaqJezus

Tbh, it was a great segment, and FOX did their one good deed this year and it's only April! :lolly:

Cynthia was really warm in this segment, sometimes she can feel a little flat because I think she gets nervous, but it was great that she stepped out of her shell to do the good she is always aiming for.

crisTEAne

she's so articulate and eloquent, lord (show me the way to talk like that and emulate ha). now i know where gagz gets it and why she said that ha mother is ha role model. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived