Featured Posts

Just now, jujubae said:

fun fact, I've never heard this song :poot: surprised it went #1

Really? It was all ova Radio LOL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14. Needed Me (Anti)

This mello dubstep-flavored electro-R&B song discusses romantic rejection. The song is one of several highlights on Anti. 

XMonsterMonster
2 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

14. Needed Me (Anti)

This mello dubstep-flavored electro-R&B song discusses romantic rejection. The song is one of several highlights on Anti. 

dopest video ever made :classy:

13. Don't Stop The Music (Good Girl Gone Bad)

Please don't stop the music! Don't Stop The Music is a hip-hop dance track that keeps you wanting the music to go on and on.  At least for me :firega:

Gia Gunn
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

13. Don't Stop The Music (Good Girl Gone Bad)

Please don't stop the music! Don't Stop The Music is a hip-hop dance track that keeps you wanting the music to go on and on.  At least for me :firega:

The true definition of BOP :firega: 

12. S&M (Loud)

I think I have covered every single from Loud :sharon:.  Then again Loud is my fave Rihanna album and pretty much every song was a single. I may be one of the few who loves the remix with Britney more than the original. Don't come at me :crossed:

11. Only Girl (In The World) (Loud)

Another LOUD track to make top 20. It is a eurodance song that incorporates elements of rave n r&b. Lyrically, Rihanna demands physical attention from her lover.  

juju
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

11. Only Girl (In The World) (Loud)

Another LOUD track to make top 20. It is a eurodance song that incorporates elements of rave n r&b. Lyrically, Rihanna demands physical attention from her lover.  

I hate this song :awkney: dunno why I just have always hated it

❤ x ❤

juju
13 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Predictions for songs to make top 10?

Most of my Top 10 has been out already, and I'm sure you aren't going to include Do Ya Thing or Who's That Chick in the top 10 :neyde: 

My guesses are more singles: Disturbia, Umbrella, We Found Love, Bitch Better Have My Money, and Kiss It Better most likely making it if they haven't already (can't remember).

❤ x ❤

10. Kiss It Better (Anti)

KIB is a pop, snyth rock and R&B power ballad.  I like the song sonically, especially the beat during the chorus. It's a A+.

1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Most of my Top 10 has been out already, and I'm sure you aren't going to include Do Ya Thing or Who's That Chick in the top 10 :neyde: 

My guesses are more singles: Disturbia, Umbrella, We Found Love, Bitch Better Have My Money, and Kiss It Better most likely making it if they haven't already (can't remember).

We Found Love was #21

1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Curious. What's your top 10?

9. Umbrella (Good Girl Gone Bad)

How could Rihanna's signature song not make it to Top 10.  If Umbrella never exploded like it did, Rihanna could have been just another R&B songstress. Of course, Umbrella is a brilliant track. 

Archived