Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihanna's Top 50 Songs (In My Opinion)

PeterPan

Featured Posts

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

28. What Now (Unapologetic)

This song is a mid-tempo piano ballad.  The chorus incorporates sonic bombs with crashing drums. This is a beautiful, powerful ballad with amazing vocals by Rihanna.

Ohhh so I was right about What Now being next. I love love this track so much, it's a really underrated song from that era because it sas overshadowed by Stay imo. But it's so beautiful and you can honestly feel her sadness. Rihanna DID THAT.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Ohhh so I was right about What Now being next. I love love this track so much, it's a really underrated song from that era because it sas overshadowed by Stay imo. But it's so beautiful and you can honestly feel her sadness. Rihanna DID THAT.

Yes, it's too bad Stay overshadowed it

I wish more were active LOL.

I started this earlier but then the Videography megarate happened lol 

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I wish more were active LOL.

I started this earlier but then the Videography megarate happened lol 

I think it's pretty late, I'm about to go to sleep. You should continue tomorrow to be honest. :)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

27. Where Have You Been (Talk That Talk)

This song is a dance-pop and techno house song that is so infectious you just wanna get up and sing it out. 

1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

I think it's pretty late, I'm about to go to sleep. You should continue tomorrow to be honest. :)

I'll end at 21 and save the honorable mentions and Top 20 for tomorrow!

26. Sex With Me (Anti)

The best bonus track off of Anti.  Sex With Me is a dope song with one hell of a beat.

Update: Top 25 and Honorable mentions to be revealed tomorrow around 12 Noon CST

tumblr_o6921raCTE1rql1mzo1_1280.gif

See you tomorrow Riri navy!

juju

Although I would've charted some songs higher than others, this has been a good countdown :lolly: Hoping to see Do Ya Thang on here somewhere, the bonus tracks always get the short end of the stick on these sorts of countdowns, but it was up there with the best from Talk That Talk (along with Red Lipstick, but as I'm typing, the more I'm anticipating you paying them both dust... :madge: )

❤ x ❤

15 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Although I would've charted some songs higher than others, this has been a good countdown :lolly: Hoping to see Do Ya Thang on here somewhere, the bonus tracks always get the short end of the stick on these sorts of countdowns, but it was up there with the best from Talk That Talk (along with Red Lipstick, but as I'm typing, the more I'm anticipating you paying them both dust... :madge: )

Well there is a TTT bonus track coming up

59 minutes ago, jujubae said:

By the way which songs would you have charted higher?

Antonio
On 4/4/2017 at 6:52 AM, KingOfTheClouds said:

30. Phresh Out The Runway (Unapologetic)

top 20 material right there

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju
8 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

By the way which songs would you have charted higher?

Pour It Up, among some others :lolly: even Phresh tbh, that was my college runway BOP

❤ x ❤

Archived