💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This is how i want Gaga to be remembered!

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

I like to go back to this performances to be reminded how much of a LEGEND she is!!!

Gaga does not need any gimmicks to stay on top!!! She will always be on top for us!!!

Who cares about charts and album sales when you have a voice like THAT?I hope she never stops singing!

Name another singer who fills an entire arena without a microphone :firega:

EmiRivington

She learnt that from Tony :wub: And then took it to the next level. Queen of not needing a mic. 

tumblr_njhuutCV3e1qcgl1no1_500.gif

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

Meanwhile some other popfarts don't use mics cause they're scared of them :rip: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

CyanLights

I get chills every time i hear this, its incredible how far she has come in terms of vocal performance. 

She started out as having a "great voice" to having a phenomenal vocal capability  

Dirtyicecreamz

I want her to be remembered for her versatility, voice and theatricality !! the GP didn't appreciate her 'craziness' but it was pure ART. That's why I prefer her performances like applause/paparazzi at the vmas or born this way at the grammys <3 <3 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

PerfectIllusion
1 hour ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

I want her to be remembered for her versatility, voice and theatricality !! the GP didn't appreciate her 'craziness' but it was pure ART. That's why I prefer her performances like applause/paparazzi at the vmas or born this way at the grammys <3 <3 

I love all of her performances, these more theathrical as well as the ones with only her voice! 

You know whats amazing about Gaga is that if you take the craziness, dancers, choreos, outfits, stage set she still has a lot to offer she just needs her own talent to conquer the world!

5yLgockcqGokKMf9KFO.gif

Dirtyicecreamz
35 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I love all of her performances, these more theathrical as well as the ones with only her voice! 

You know whats amazing about Gaga is that if you take the craziness, dancers, choreos, outfits, stage set she still has a lot to offer she just meeds her own talent to conquer the world!

5yLgockcqGokKMf9KFO.gif

exactly !! they're all perfect in their own way (the sound of music yaas). What I specifically adore about the "crazy" ones is that not everyone can see the beauty and artistry behind those performances. It's only when you re-watch/or see them live that you realize how incredible gaga really  is 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

misunderstood

Yes, I want her to be remembered as a strong vocalist, but definitely not a cover artist. No thanks.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LaMaisonGaga

Remember when Gaga said that she wants to die on stage once? I hope that time is far, far, faaaaaaaaaaar away from us but when she reaches that moment of her life, I want not her - but time to end it like that. That's something tragic, yet beautiful to remember. A true legend.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived