Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Lady Gaga Unreleased Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, slayo said:

I'm still salty that so many of Gaga's best unreleased songs (Blueberry Kisses, Fever, Earthquake, Sexy Ugly, Captivated) weren't included in this, why only 17 songs?

Yes I voted for Earthquake and Sexy Ugly :smh:

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

07TOtxr.gif

Highest Score: @London GUY (11)

Lowest Score: @Heterophobia (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 10

Such a GREAT trap song, I love this song so much mainly because Gaga doesn't have any other songs of this genre, the verses are absolutely bomb, the chorus is explosive, the lyrics are just so sheek and fabulous and this song absolutely deserved better, we're talking top 5...

-----◆-----

Commentary

10 | "Im obsessed with CLLG, her best "rap" song. Should have replaced JnD tbh."

-           @Cailleach

-----◆-----

9 | "Anyone who claims to be a monster knows this bop by heart.  A classic of the unreleased, Cake has the swagger that was hinted at with Paper Gangster but fully realized here.  Wear your jewels and pimp your drugs for this banger."

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

9 | "This one should have made it to ARTPOP. It was clearly robbed when it's far better than ''Jewels N Drugs''. Fierce bitchy RapGa delivered with this hustla tune. Bopping -Ayo- it's Lady Gaga. "

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

8 | "Screw Jewels N' Drugs this song is a classified bop. It would never have done well commercially but it is one of my all time booty-shaking anthems. MEGARATE LIKE LADY GAGA"

-           @AJK273

-----◆-----

8 | "This is my ratchet go-to jam when with friends; anyone who knows me knows I love ARTPOP's hip hop side, and feel that this song in a polished form belongs on the album over songs that made it (looking at you, Donatella). At the very least, it could've been a bonus track."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

7.5 | "loving this genre, I wish she'd do more songs like this for fun"

-           @monster78619

-----◆-----

7 | "Jewels & Drugs who? I don't know ha... This is clearly her best hip-hop experiment ever . BurqaSwag is shook  Aura who? This song invented ARTPOP. A-YO I'm Lady Gaga? Invented Joana tbh . Queen of writing her whole career in a song . Now for reals, the song ain't that bad  The best verse is definitely the additional one. You chew beaf, I wear meat? I'm getting fat and so is my bank? Iconiqué. It's a bop and you can't deny it, and it's a fun song. For what it is, it was well done, you can't expect her magnum opus to be an experimental narcissistic hip-hop track. It's funny and it had a cool beat so it deserves an average/good grade."

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

7 | "Made almost with comical intent, this fan written work is a fan favorite bop. DJWS goes off with the beats and Gaga is spitting out layers on layers of gold. Delivered on Runways, Stage Tours, made into mysterious remixes even. When will your fave?"

-           @VOLANTIS

-----◆-----

6 | "Not my piece of cake, but I'll give it extra credit cause I think the lyrics are good. It's another attempt to rap like Paper Gangsta."

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

6 | "This song was my jam back in the day, I still like it a lot. But I understand why it is unreleased, it’s a track made just for fun and it does not have any amazing elements to it."

-           @Fernster7

-----◆-----

1 | "Her worst and most embarrassing song ever"

-           @Heterophobia

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju
2 minutes ago, slayo said:

I'm still salty that so many of Gaga's best unreleased songs (Blueberry Kisses, Fever, Earthquake, Sexy Ugly, Captivated) weren't included in this, why only 17 songs?

I'm salty that Blueberry Kisses, Oh Well, and Changing Skies aren't here :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio

Honestly shocked one of my absolute favorites 

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

you have some explaining to do sis

That J

Cake is FIRE tho.  Not sorry. 😛

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

the lyrics are just so sheek and fabulous

Did you mean "chic" :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

That J
Just now, Antonio said:

Honestly shocked one of my absolute favorites 

you have some explaining to do sis

For REAL

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

petty
Just now, Antonio said:

07TOtxr.gif

The fact that this made it a bit further than Reloaded is a bit troubling and telling of this fanbase :diane: 

Still glad this didn't make Top 10 tho :diane: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

Did you mean "chic" :oprah: 

no. I said what I said.

:lolly: 

Fernster7
Just now, Antonio said:

07TOtxr.gif

9.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Squeeshy Keety
14 minutes ago, Antonio said:

That review is homophobic, though :excuseu:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

07TOtxr.gif

Highest Score: @London GUY (11)

Lowest Score: @Heterophobia (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark | 10

Such a GREAT trap song, I love this song so much mainly because Gaga doesn't have any other songs of this genre, the verses are absolutely bomb, the chorus is explosive, the lyrics are just so sheek and fabulous and this song absolutely deserved better, we're talking top 5...

-----◆-----

Commentary

10 | "Im obsessed with CLLG, her best "rap" song. Should have replaced JnD tbh."

-           @Cailleach

-----◆-----

9 | "Anyone who claims to be a monster knows this bop by heart.  A classic of the unreleased, Cake has the swagger that was hinted at with Paper Gangster but fully realized here.  Wear your jewels and pimp your drugs for this banger."

-           @MonsterJames333

-----◆-----

9 | "This one should have made it to ARTPOP. It was clearly robbed when it's far better than ''Jewels N Drugs''. Fierce bitchy RapGa delivered with this hustla tune. Bopping -Ayo- it's Lady Gaga. "

-           @Dr Evil

-----◆-----

8 | "Screw Jewels N' Drugs this song is a classified bop. It would never have done well commercially but it is one of my all time booty-shaking anthems. MEGARATE LIKE LADY GAGA"

-           @AJK273

-----◆-----

8 | "This is my ratchet go-to jam when with friends; anyone who knows me knows I love ARTPOP's hip hop side, and feel that this song in a polished form belongs on the album over songs that made it (looking at you, Donatella). At the very least, it could've been a bonus track."

-           @jujubae

-----◆-----

7.5 | "loving this genre, I wish she'd do more songs like this for fun"

-           @monster78619

-----◆-----

7 | "Jewels & Drugs who? I don't know ha... This is clearly her best hip-hop experiment ever . BurqaSwag is shook  Aura who? This song invented ARTPOP. A-YO I'm Lady Gaga? Invented Joana tbh . Queen of writing her whole career in a song . Now for reals, the song ain't that bad  The best verse is definitely the additional one. You chew beaf, I wear meat? I'm getting fat and so is my bank? Iconiqué. It's a bop and you can't deny it, and it's a fun song. For what it is, it was well done, you can't expect her magnum opus to be an experimental narcissistic hip-hop track. It's funny and it had a cool beat so it deserves an average/good grade."

-           @Johny Wayne

-----◆-----

7 | "Made almost with comical intent, this fan written work is a fan favorite bop. DJWS goes off with the beats and Gaga is spitting out layers on layers of gold. Delivered on Runways, Stage Tours, made into mysterious remixes even. When will your fave?"

-           @VOLANTIS

-----◆-----

6 | "Not my piece of cake, but I'll give it extra credit cause I think the lyrics are good. It's another attempt to rap like Paper Gangsta."

-           @EmiRivington

-----◆-----

6 | "This song was my jam back in the day, I still like it a lot. But I understand why it is unreleased, it’s a track made just for fun and it does not have any amazing elements to it."

-           @Fernster7

-----◆-----

WHAT

THIS IS LIKE THE MOST ICONIC THING OF HER CAREER

chaeri pls

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

no. I said what I said.

:lolly: 

king of making up words :ladyhaha: