• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mllekatrin

• Eulonzo

• JudasInTheDark

• Chucky

Retro Physical

LOVE the new hair! She looks breathtaking. (and younger imo)

LOVE the new hair! She looks breathtaking. (and younger imo)

She absolutely looks younger. It's funny, it makes her look both younger and more sophisticated.

HausOfHarlow

I honestly think Circus is her most boring album. Like especially coming after In the Zone and Blackout, two albums that showed growth. Circus seemed like a regression. It was like a ghost of her basic early 2000's Britney pop sound. The album was FULL of fillers. Like almost every song off of Circus is forgettable to me. A lot of the bridges are boring. Idk....I will never ever understand why that album is so highly regarded among Britney fans. I really will never understand. I think its such a clunker from the album artwork to the general tracklist lol Its only redemption is that it gave me Phonography and Unusual You :P

All of the bold statements I can agree with. Circus is such a blah album. I think it is so highly ranked with Britney fans because it was her first album post-breakdown and it spawned a really great tour (supposedly, I never attended it). But I think it is a bunch of fillers. I tend to skip many of the tracks. The only tracks I listen to are:

-Womanizer

-Shattered Glass

-Unusual You

-Blur

-Mannequin

-Lace and Leather

-Trouble (although my quality is crap...Can someone post a better download link or PM me one? :) )

I just don't get circus. It feels so luggish and boring. :(

misanthrope

All of the bold statements I can agree with. Circus is such a blah album. I think it is so highly ranked with Britney fans because it was her first album post-breakdown and it spawned a really great tour (supposedly, I never attended it). But I think it is a bunch of fillers. I tend to skip many of the tracks. The only tracks I listen to are:

-Womanizer

-Shattered Glass

-Unusual You

-Blur

-Mannequin

-Lace and Leather

-Trouble (although my quality is crap...Can someone post a better download link or PM me one? :) )

I also think its because Britney fans found it to be a return to form. But to me it was a half-hearted return to form. The content of the album is lacking right? I think so.

I only like Phonography, Unusual You, and Circus. But even then I don't think Circus is one of her best singles. The bridge is kind of weak. The tour was better than the FF tour though, for sure. Not as solid as The Onyx Hotel though.

I remember when I heard Circus for the first time I was kind of disappointed. Now I can listen to more tracks but at the time im pretty sure I only liked Unusual You. I didn't hear Phonography until about a year ago, because I had ignored that album ever since.

Edited by misanthrope

JudasInTheDark

Totally agree. I want to like Circus a lot, and if it's title track were an indicator of the whole album it would be excellent, but that's just not true. I love the idea of it and the "circus" theme but it's just sort of a let down for me.

HausOfHarlow

Totally agree. I want to like Circus a lot, and if it's title track were an indicator of the whole album it would be excellent, but that's just not true. I love the idea of it and the "circus" theme but it's just sort of a let down for me.

The title of the album is Circus. The 2nd single from the album is titled Circus. The album artwork and all the photos in the booklet are related to a circus. Guess what? Nothing else (track wise) is related to a circus. It doesn't really make sense.

Britney looks FUKING INCREDIBLE :excited2: :excited2:

Circus is fuking flawfree tbh :nails:

Britney's best album to date tbh. :tea:

Or maybe In The Zone tbh :hor:

JudasInTheDark

The title of the album is Circus. The 2nd single from the album is titled Circus. The album artwork and all the photos in the booklet are related to a circus. Guess what? Nothing else (track wise) is related to a circus. It doesn't really make sense.

Yeah you're right haha.

HausOfHarlow

FYI I'm no hater of Circus, I just find other albums way more entertaining (aka Femme Fatale, Blackout, In the Zone >>>>>)