Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyy4wn3E730

This is perfection  :flutter:

Omg why havnt I seen this before :dead: this is like the best perfume ad I've ever seen

Maybe her most overrated, but with good reason cuz it's perfection. "Overrated" is just a fancy way to throw shade when your own opinion is in the minority.

TTT and Unapologetic are a little **** tbh I can't even get through the albums without wanting to cut off my ears

Dominic

Maybe her most overrated, but with good reason cuz it's perfection. "Overrated" is just a fancy way to throw shade when your own opinion is in the minority.

TTT and Unapologetic are a little **** tbh I can't even get through the albums without wanting to cut off my ears

THIS!  TTT and Unapologetic, whilst having some great songs, felt so rushed and the tracks sounded quite cheap.  The whole of these 2 eras have just been a mess in general... 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

this tbh, i dont like urban rih

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

AlienFugitive

Rated R>GGGB>LOUD>Unapologetic>TTT and you will deal. (I don't use the other two albums)

14j4uop.gif

loud>>>>rated r>> GGGB>>>>>>>>>>TTT>>>unapolo tbh

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

chris777

for me:

albums

1. Unapologetic

2. Rated R

3. Talk That Talk

4. LOUD

5. GGGB

and songs 

1. Diamonds

2. We Found Love

3. Where Have You Been