💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

nah, i dont do the dress up. 

Hide contents

Im one of the few straight fans, so I prefer just being casual aha 

I almost replied with "my boyfriend is straight too" (probably because I'm more feminine than he is). You don't need to hold back just because you're straight, have a good time and live for yourself :) 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, HighwayLover said:

I almost replied with "my boyfriend is straight too" (probably because I'm more feminine than he is). You don't need to hold back just because you're straight, have a good time and live for yourself :) 

as far as ill go for dress up is some kinda funky sunglasses haha, but Id take them off for the show. idk im also not the dress up for a concert kinda person. I do however cosplay for conventions 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

BROSEIDON

I'm making my shirt. It'll be a crop top with a couple lines from the album that I've already picked out. And of course a pink Joanne hat.

The shirt may turn into a regular one though if I don't have my body back by then though :giggle:

StuckInMyMind
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

as far as ill go for dress up is some kinda funky sunglasses haha, but Id take them off for the show. idk im also not the dress up for a concert kinda person. I do however cosplay for conventions 

That's cool, just be you either way, you seem pretty cool so I'm living for it! I never went to the Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball so even though I've been a Monster since Just Dance, I never felt like a was accepted into the fan base, so I'm making up for it now

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

I'm making my shirt. It'll be a crop top with a couple lines from the album that I've already picked out. And of course a pink Joanne hat.

The shirt may turn into a regular one though if I don't have my body back by then though :giggle:

Getcho life! Can't wait to see it :)

Nothing :hor:

Spoiler

because I'm not going :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Derpplause said:

entirely nude with just the Joanne hat on  

This has been suggested to me too but I don't have the body for it. Plus I don't think I'd do well in prison for indencent exposure XD 

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, HighwayLover said:

This has been suggested to me too but I don't have the body for it. Plus I don't think I'd do well in prison for indencent exposure XD 

I was just kidding :giggle: I don't have the body yet... and if I had...I wouldn't flaunt it just like that :giveup: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
14 minutes ago, HighwayLover said:

That's cool, just be you either way, you seem pretty cool so I'm living for it! I never went to the Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball so even though I've been a Monster since Just Dance, I never felt like a was accepted into the fan base, so I'm making up for it now

live for the tours man, they're such fun. Ive seen her 4 times and cannot wait to see her again. You'll have a blast. Hey youre accepted into the fan base since day one. The minute you became a monster was the day you were accepted here

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Red Velvet

Putitng on Joanne hat

dyin my hair blond

put on the fame bangs

put on alejandro rosary

a btw-inspired backpack filled with food 

joanne world tour poster inspired glasses

ARTPOP inspired tattoo

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

StuckInMyMind
6 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

live for the tours man, they're such fun. Ive seen her 4 times and cannot wait to see her again. You'll have a blast. Hey youre accepted into the fan base since day one. The minute you became a monster was the day you were accepted here

Thanks man! Really appreciate the kinda words! artRAVE was kinda like my right of passage so I feel more accepted now. It genuinely feels like a family reunion when you go to see Gaga it's strange.

StuckInMyMind
10 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I was just kidding :giggle: I don't have the body yet... and if I had...I wouldn't flaunt it just like that  

We're all beautiful and unique in our own ways. Do you :) 

Seeka
37 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm taking an uber, and I'm not very daring, and I also dunno where u gays even get these extravagant costumes

so yeah, I'm gonna wear casual clothes

Online, or they  make them.

Poissonche
34 minutes ago, Red said:

Nothing :hor:

Hide contents

because I'm not going :flop: 

Gorl we are so connected. This is the exact thing I was going to type. Word for word.

Archived