💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Rupaul Stans Nothing On But The Radio

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

In an interview with Billboard they asked Rupaul:

Lady Gaga stopped by for the premiere. She was brilliant. What’s your favorite Gaga song?
You know, I believe it’s the one I did with her called “Fashion.” I love that song. Also, there’s this other one that’s part of this unreleased package that floated around the internet called “Nothing On But The Radio.” I don’t know the story behind it. I have a whole album of b-sides and unreleased Lady Gaga stuff. I don’t know how I got it.

You know, I’m a music freak. I'm sort of like the Underground Railroad of music people.  They send me things and I'll send them things because we love music so much.

COME THRU MOTHER RU

9708622.gif

weed

omg slay me actual fan! some stars be like "o ya I LOVE ____" then when asked their fave song, they're speechless (looking at u madonna).

DrKindnessKunt1999

It's funny to think that RuPaul became a fan of Gaga's after that interview she did where Gaga said that all she looks for in a man is a huge d!ck :hor::giggle:

Phlop

NOBTR should've been remastered and released on ARTPOP. I remember she played it in her car during 2012.

BYE

Economy

Had that not leaked and maybe been officially released as a single, i believe it woulda done better than Applause tbh 😑

blackpink

He's got a whole collection of unreleased Gaga stuff? :neyde:

but he better stan that bopT :neyde:

Archived