Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at Gjelina Restaurant with Christian Carino

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

sara57
36 minutes ago, Roman said:

How's that obvious? Paparazzis even caught them kissing

Look at their hands on other photos. She actually grabbed his hand and the same thing happened when they were celebrating his birthday in February. Body language doesn't lie, whatever we think about them :nails:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sara57
37 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

or you know he saw the paparazzi and it made him uncomfortable.....

btw, are u from Austria? :gaycat:

I don't know, the same thing happened on his birthday party last February. Why wouldn't he hold his GF's hand if she obviously wants to? :S

And, I'm not, I'm from Croatia but Marcel Hirscher is my lifelong love and idol. 

gagagoogoose

It was a perfect illusion. I miss TayGa, but I am happy that she's happy with her current relationship.

rs_634x1024-160327084048-634-Lady-Gaga-T

Psychic Guru
4 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

It was a perfect illusion. I miss TayGa, but I am happy that she's happy with her current relationship.

rs_634x1024-160327084048-634-Lady-Gaga-T

When we thought they got married :giveup:

That J

Gaga giving me that look that I LOVE!!!!   My GOD she's got that fire in her aura and it makes me happy.  

While the dude isn't my type, I'm not the one dining with him so it's cool. Lol.   A happy Gaga makes me happy! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, GagaxGrande said:

I just prefer Taylor, that's all. 

I'm pretty sure Gaga doesn't care if you prefer Taylor or not. They are over. She's dating Christian now. Get over it. You don't even know Christian. If Gaga is dating maybe she feels he's a better guy for her than Taylor.

freebit

I think I'd like this look better if she'd chosen a looser, more modern hairstyle. I feel like the hair doesn't work well with the choker for some reason.

Artur

I hate this look. Just being honest, makes her look so much older than her age. 

I miss her outrageous, unpredictable and "young" outfits. She used to be such a fashion force (the biggest fashion-artist out there) and now it all feels so bland. It's like she is stuck in the C2C era. 

If she is happy with who she is and how she looks I am happy too though. 

Blade
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

not really ,we know that he used to date his clients before... just saying, not that i care

she looks so good :tony:

who you dated previously doesn't define you and it sure as hell doesn't make him "bad for gaga". Not saying he won't break Gaga's heart or is a good person in general. I just think it's wrong to rain on their parade.

Americano
1 hour ago, GagaxGrande said:

I don't like Christian at all tbh

sorry not sorry :interestinga:

you don't even know him so uh ok? i dont think gaga cares what fans who have no context of her personal life think of her boyfriends 

Archived