💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "What If's?" of the JWT

himerosxo

Featured Posts

himerosxo

Hey y'all!

Okay, so I'm just here chillin' and playing music and Disco Heaven comes on. I thought to myself "What if she performed this on tour?" I like visually saw how Gaga would look and how she'd sound performing this now. Low-key, it was a beautiful vision :laughga:

ANYWAY, back on topic!

Like, I wanna know what your guys' "What if's" are when it comes to the tour. What are your predictions? Not necessarily focused on the set list, but in general! Care to share? :trollga:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I want to know how Hey Girl is going to be performed. I still think it'd be cool to have fans fill in for Florence on prerecorded videos or something but I highly doubt it'll happen :sweat: I just don't want her to sing along with Florence's electronic ghost. Like, at least have another singer there to sing with her or something :giveup:

Spoiler

And for god's sake, don't just cut the song from the setlist :giveup:

I guess she could just sing Florence's parts herself even though it'd be a bit weird :hmm:

Also, what if Applause isn't the only ARTPOP song that makes it to the JWT? I'm pulling for Gypsy and Million Reasons to be performed together as part of a little story arc :excited2: I can't see the rest of the album fitting in with Joanne but it'd be a real treat to see some of them come back.

🖤

merlot
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I want to know how Hey Girl is going to be performed. I still think it'd be cool to have fans fill in for Florence on prerecorded videos or something but I highly doubt it'll happen :sweat: I just don't want her to sing along with Florence's electronic ghost. Like, at least have another singer there to sing with her or something :giveup:

she'll probably sing the whole song by her self 

Irrelevant
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Hide contents

I guess she could just sing Florence's parts herself even though it'd be a bit weird :hmm:

Also, what if Applause isn't the only ARTPOP song that makes it to the JWT? I'm pulling for Gypsy and Million Reasons to be performed together as part of a little story arc :excited2: I can't see the rest of the album fitting in with Joanne but it'd be a real treat to see some of them come back.

Maybe she could invite a LM on stage and sing it with her, that would be amazing :gum:

Million Reasons/Gypsy remix as the encore would be amazing :gum: 

Do What U Want is possible imo :gum:

What if Judas gets a rock remix and gets performed :gum:

What if she flies with angel wings during Angel Down :gum:

What if she wears huge shoulders :gum:

What if, theres a story :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Fame Joanne

I hate the phrase "what if", at least when it's used as excessively as on here, bc the answer will always be "well, then that is what is going to happen" or even "nothing" :neyde:

The Child

John Wayne being performed on a gigantic mechanical bull with her pink hat on :giveup:

I want something wonderful visually speaking for Angel Down, I have high hopes for this! :excited2:

tumblr_n2v72lLviN1qf1hneo1_500.gif

And I want her to have a mic for Perfect Illusion so she can swing it in the air!

j109LWL.gif

Plus add all of these lights for the PI performance :giveup:

Cs7VhCYVYAAl8XC.gif

I want a big choreo for Dancin' In Circles kinda like the Scheisse choreo at the BTWBT

tumblr_m43aqzRZVI1qflx9wo1_500.gif

And something like the VSFS for A-Yo

tumblr_ohsauukj621ueqeo8o1_540.gifgiphy.gif

And these shoes too!

tumblr_ohw2tlhsux1ti7u2bo1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Buckshotwon
2 hours ago, himerosxo said:

Hey y'all!

Okay, so I'm just here chillin' and playing music and Disco Heaven comes on. I thought to myself "What if she performed this on tour?" I like visually saw how Gaga would look and how she'd sound performing this now. Low-key, it was a beautiful vision :laughga:

ANYWAY, back on topic!

Like, I wanna know what your guys' "What if's" are when it comes to the tour. What are your predictions? Not necessarily focused on the set list, but in general! Care to share? :trollga:

Disco Heaven is one of my favourite songs, I'd love to see her perform it:staymad:

Buckshotwon
2 hours ago, himerosxo said:

Hey y'all!

ANYWAY, back on topic!

Disco Heaven is one of my favourite songs, I'd love to see her perform it:staymad:

mister max

What if she gets pregnant and cancells it :oprah:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Alfonso
20 hours ago, PartySick said:

Hide contents

I was thinking that for Hey Girl she should perform it live with Florence as a special guest every night (and Florence could be one of the opening acts of the tour).. In that way it should work for them.. It think it could be great :sweat:

As for ARTPOP, I want that she performs at least Applause and DWUW :giveup: (And maybe gipsy like you said) 

drinkmytears
18 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What if she actually works more on her breath control?

What if her fans stopped being hateful 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

What if her fans stopped being hateful 

Hateful? :toofunny:

isnt that the way it is?

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hateful? 

isnt that the way it is?

Her breath control is fine. She's an amazing singer. How critical can one be?

Archived