💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL:Best Female Rapper IYO

peto flex

Best Female Rapper IYO  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Best Female Rapper in your opinion?

Featured Posts

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Peto said:

Nicki Minaj is the worst rapper to ever exist 

Facts are Facts !

ktzQtWH.gif

This is literally what's wrong with the world

chaeri pls

doppelganger

Missy : great mix of skill and beats that you just want to dance to . I like Lauryn too her raps has a great message. 

Smother Em Eh

Wait, where's Nicki?

Why didn't you put her in the Poll?

Do you dislike her? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6:32 AM, BloodyJudas said:

This list is trash and your not including Nicki just shows how bitter some of you guys are. She raps extraordinarily well and she's the most recognizable female rapper of all time. Iggy Azalea can't rap **** , she's a flash in the pan and that's a fact. Just because Nicki Minaj is much more famous and successful in the USA than Gaga doesn't mean you have to put her down. So pathetic! Plus it's so evident you try to undermine and belittle her success , impact as well as her superpopularity. She's the only FEMALE rapper to star in the music video that have garnered 1 billion views and there are 2 more to follow pretty soon. She's supremely talented , she's an artist who can spit some great bars and sing way better than some pop acts. She's always written her stuff and she's always been busting her ass off to make it and her determination has paid off. She may be vulgar and provocative for some , you may despise her personality and discography, but only a delusional man would've not included her on the list. You say she is the worst female rapper to ever exist? I believe you are the worst user on this forum who is just bitter and full of vitriol. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps  you're snide because your fave is yet to achieve a billion views milestone? Nicki's YOUTUBE account has gathered more views than Gaga's , the same goes with streaming services. Plus, I bet the majority of users on this forum won't even know most of the female rappers you included on the list ,especially European, Asian and Latin America monsters since they've only been exposed to Nicki and Iggy back in 2013. At the end of the game it will be Nicki who will amass her 14th top 10 hit on Billboard. Sour grapes , I see. She's already a legend and talent always wins. Nice ass wins too ;)

Mien would be Iggy, Nicki and Missy

They are all good in their own ways but people have some they like over others. My picks would be Nicki and Iggy they are the only 2 female rappers whos albums I actually bought.

Hades

Missy Elliott. Older people know the tea. Her productions during the 90's and early 00's were slaying when Nicki Minaj and Iggy were still infants.

Anderson123

I don't know that much about rappers but I voted for MIA, Azealia Banks and Lauryn Hill.

Out of all of the ones on the poll, Lauryn Hill is the most talented in my opinion, she has a great voice and I like one of her albums. I listen to Azealia and MIA's music the most so there.

Trepadation

MC Lyte - she's the og rap girl and miss lauryn can been seen in her music video for poor georgie as one of the background girls dancing. Poor georgie is such a good song. Miss, Lil kim and Lauryn are great and are icons. Da brat, eve, m.i.a., azealia are all great artist too but don't have the impact the other rappers have (Nicki has more impact then the ones listed in the sentence :reductive: it's true, don't deny it). Iggy has been in the game shorter than any of the other girls and she doesn't have impact. She needs to keep working on her brand in order to achieve what the other rappers have. 

Red Velvet

The ones who did Cumshot,Work It, Borders, Super Bass and Cake Like Lady Gaga. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived