💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many more hits will Gaga have?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Economy
13 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Well, first of all people liked it if that wasn't the case they wouldn't have bought it. And it was heavily promoted, yes, but she needed to do that because radio which is the biggest promo a song has was not playing until a little while ago.

Well thats my point tho. Without heavy promotion the song did not pick up and radio didnt play it

guess what theres lots of songs people like when they hear but they dont become popular or played by radio. Its not exclusive to gaga

its only proving shes declined a lot and needs to step it up if she cares about charts

if she doesnt care then well, doesnt matter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Well thats my point tho. Without heavy promotion the song did not pick up and radio didnt play it

guess what theres lots of songs people like when they hear but they dont become popular or played by radio. Its not exclusive to gaga

its only proving shes declined a lot and needs to step it up if she cares about charts

if she doesnt care then well, doesnt matter

Well my original point was that she proved she can have a hit without sticking to the same old formula. The truth is that without promo or radio no matter what song she releases it probably will flop so she doesn't need to go back to RedOne to have hits. She just needs to build a better relationship with radio and promote her songs.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Well my original point was that she proved she can have a hit without sticking to the same old formula. The truth is that without promo or radio no matter what song she releases it probably will flop so she doesn't need to go back to RedOne to have hits. She just needs to build a better relationship with radio and promote her songs.

MR was a local hit tho

Regarding Joanne, I would say about 2 more hits! As far as her future albums who knows. 

Perfect ionist
22 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How many more hits will Gaga have? 1? 2? 10? What do you think? :oprah:

I personally don't even think she'll have one more hit song. Or if she gets one, that will be all :toofunny: It's sad considering she used to get at least 2 hits per era. 

Discuss hunties, share your thots

28mmjc1.jpg 

Um no there's a whole list 

Bad Romance

Poker Face 

Born This Way

Alejandro

Telephone

Appluase 

Paparazzi 

Just Dance 

You and I 

Edge of Glory

Judas 

LoveGame

Marry The Night 

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I DONT UNDERSTAND 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Um no there's a whole list 

Bad Romance

Poker Face 

Born This Way

Alejandro

Telephone

Appluase 

Paparazzi 

Just Dance 

You and I 

Edge of Glory

Judas 

LoveGame

Marry The Night 

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I DONT UNDERSTAND 

Im asking how many hits will she have in future, not how many she already has

Perfect ionist
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Im asking how many hits will she have in future, not how many she already has

Lots but you said she has two per Era

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

Lots but you said she has two per Era

Re-read.

I said 'at least two per era'.

HEARTSTOP

Sia's been around since the 90s and only now she's getting big hits. So we can't predict how it's gonna go for Gaga.

IDGAF

Gaga needs to stop being against the trendings. Theres a lot of new artists emerging nowadays. What people want is something fresh and unique. Gaga seems like she doesn't care anymore about appearing, performances, slaying. She does'nt do marketing. Its sad that she dies in some seasons. 

please gaga, lets work 

Pop you out

FameHookah

None if she keeps sabotaging herself , doing ugly vocals on purpose and scrapping/changing things for the worse.

srry but she needs to take her head out of her ass ASAP, like yeah gaga we know, EVERYBODY knows you're talented, can you go back to make amazing hits again? 

WTF is MDNA

giskardsb
4 hours ago, mica said:

Gaga needs to stop being against the trendings. Theres a lot of new artists emerging nowadays. What people want is something fresh and unique. Gaga seems like she doesn't care anymore about appearing, performances, slaying. She does'nt do marketing. Its sad that she dies in some seasons. 

please gaga, lets work 

Pop you out

so basically you are saying Gaga should be "fresh and unique" by following trends?   Oxymoron.

as far as caring about "slaying".... Gaga's priorities for her life and art are clearly different from many pop fans.   I'm sure she cares about "slaying"... by her definition, not anyone elses.

InsideOutright

Depends on one's definition of a "hit": Top 10? Top 20? 100M Youtube views and Spotify streams within 2 months?

Concerning the latter, probably never. :madge:

Archived