💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bedtime Stories: Results (Human Nature: WINNER)

peto flex

Which album would you like for the next megarate?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which album would you like for the next megarate?

• Britney Spears - Femme Fatale
    • Rihanna - Loud

Featured Posts

Just now, Antonio said:

sis it's fresh and incredible as it was in 1994 :gaycat: the lyrics, the video, the production :giveup: 

its my 11

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 minute ago, John Slayne said:

I gave one song a 3 :poot: 

I'm sorry @Antonio 

Reveal hidden contents

fyi I am a hardcore Madonna stan :poot:

I ain't sorry

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

That J
Just now, Antonio said:

sis it's fresh and incredible as it was in 1994  the lyrics, the video, the production  

Go to 5 tours and get tired tho.    ....I do love it but she tried it too much. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

peto flex

#11 - Don't Stop

madonna___don_t_stop_by_joseljl-d80nndm.

Score - 6,75

Highest rate: 10 @jujubae @Erotica

Lowest rate: 0 @boobtank@johncba

Comments:

This one kinda drags the album down for me. It's more lighthearted compared to the other tracks - @Dr Evil

Uninspired, repetitive and unbearable. - @boobtank

The moment the guitars and instrumentation picks up in the beginning, the song elevates to a joyous and vibrant bop. In a way, it recalls 80's Madonna, but with a more 90's sensitivity. It's chorus is one of my favorite of the entire album, and gets stuck in my head for days! Overall, an underrated and oft-forgotten bop, and one of Bedtime Stories most underappreciated moments. - @jujubae

This song makes me so happy. It’s very 90’s, with a rythm and instrumental that’s very dated - even for it’s time -  but I can’t help it, I just love it. - @Sassy McSass

LOVE the violins, I would've loved more of them, they add so much to this track, and I love the lyrics and melody of this track as well. I really like the "Let the music shake you, let the rhythm take you" part, it stands out in the record as well and is underrated and overlooked by many fans, most of the albums tracks of Bedtime Stories are, and that's a shame because they are ALL great. - @Antonio

Probably the only time this album lets up. This song is just ehh. The lyrics are mediocre at best. Even tho the instrumental fits the album. The lyrics sound more fitting in her earlier albums.  - @shoful

While I get why this song is included in this album and even though I think it does make sense it its context, it just sounds like something that na artist trying to break into the industry would release. Bedtime Stories strives to be madonna’s rebirth, changing her sound and image into something more soft and likeable, but this song is too much, and sounds like another 1000s of songs from the 90s. It’s a cute bop, nevetheless. - @Johny Wayne

💎💎

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Ahhhh I was expecting stones.  Lol

rjqq6c.gif

:gaycat: 

Hades

Ok since everyone gave their 11 to Human Nature it won.:noparty: Next i guess.

Antonio
Just now, Peto said:

#11 - Don't Stop

madonna___don_t_stop_by_joseljl-d80nndm.

Score - 6,75

Highest rate: 10 @jujubae @Erotica

Lowest rate: 0 @boobtank@johncba

Comments:

This one kinda drags the album down for me. It's more lighthearted compared to the other tracks - @Dr Evil

Uninspired, repetitive and unbearable. - @boobtank

The moment the guitars and instrumentation picks up in the beginning, the song elevates to a joyous and vibrant bop. In a way, it recalls 80's Madonna, but with a more 90's sensitivity. It's chorus is one of my favorite of the entire album, and gets stuck in my head for days! Overall, an underrated and oft-forgotten bop, and one of Bedtime Stories most underappreciated moments. -@jujubae

This song makes me so happy. It’s very 90’s, with a rythm and instrumental that’s very dated - even for it’s time -  but I can’t help it, I just love it. - @sassymcsas

LOVE the violins, I would've loved more of them, they add so much to this track, and I love the lyrics and melody of this track as well. I really like the "Let the music shake you, let the rhythm take you" part, it stands out in the record as well and is underrated and overlooked by many fans, most of the albums tracks of Bedtime Stories are, and that's a shame because they are ALL great. - @Antonio

Probably the only time this album lets up. This song is just ehh. The lyrics are mediocre at best. Even tho the instrumental fits the album. The lyrics sound more fitting in her earlier albums.  - @shoful

While I get why this song is included in this album and even though I think it does make sense it its context, it just sounds like something that na artist trying to break into the industry would release. Bedtime Stories strives to be madonna’s rebirth, changing her sound and image into something more soft and likeable, but this song is too much, and sounds like another 1000s of songs from the 90s. It’s a cute bop, nevetheless. - @Johny Wayne

you should take the time and @ the people in the comments as well :giveup: a-e-s-t-h-e-t-i-c :giveup:

but I'm not mad, at least it's not a 10 right away

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I wonder who has a tighter *** Madge or Kylie Minogue.

Kylie

That J

Ok I'm fine with Don't Stop.  But a ZERO.   Honey you wish your fave could get a 4.  What?!    Sure it's beneath Madonna but Don't Stop still squats over your trash.

I say this in love and fierceness.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio

these deaf skanks that gave a 0 to Don't Stop though.

ur banned from my megarates don't get close to them 

Archived