💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Betty Who - The Valley [OUT NOW]

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

So, her second album is here:firega: I will update this thread later on when it's on Spotify everywhere and when I'm done listening to the album. 

Discuss below

Free my mind

littlepotter

Yess I heard a couple singles i liked so im bookmarking dis

chaeri pls

FRANK1991

Some kind of Wonderful and Mama Say is slaying so hard

on repeat

:whitney:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

TropicOfCANCER

i cant wait to buy this tomorrow. Even though I don't love most of the new songs, i'm still excited. What are the stand-out tracks? Anything on the level of "Just Like Me?"

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn what a tease. I thought it was released a day early 😓😓😪😪

ItWasntLaauv

I love her, so happy I was able to meet her when she was doing a House of Blues tour she did back in 2014. Her first two EPs and album are filled to the brim with bops, I can't wait for her new stuff!! :firega::giveup:

AM98GJ

I was really disappointed with the songs she'd put out before the album release especially looking back at how flawless her first EP's were, but I'm definitely gonna check it out!

Magneto

I gave the whole album two spins rn and I'm not really blown away tbh. Wanna Be is really the one that stands out. I was about to start my third spin of the album (it usually takes me a while to like music) and then...

MO BOUNCE DROPPED!:giveup:

Bye, Betty. I'll be twerking to Iggy if you need me:gaycat:

Free my mind

YeehawKylie

I'm listening to this tonight when I work out, late I know, but I need new music to listen to and this is an obvious choice. Some Kind of Wonderful has grown on me, but it still sounds kind of like a department store commercial theme? Mama Say is actually a bop though, and has a great video. Not sure why that wasn't released a little sooner...

Confession: This'll be my first time listening to any of her work (never heard her first album or EPs). 

YeehawKylie

Since I know you all are dying to know my thoughts: it had potential? Might give it a second listen at work tomorrow to see if more songs stick. Mama Say, The Valley, and Wanna Be are standout tracks. It's actually a shame the title track is just 90 seconds cause it's one of the better, more interesting tracks. It reminds me of an EMOTION that falls short of executing its conceptual vision. It's not nearly as memorable, or as catchy, but it has that same fun, carefree throwback to pop of an earlier decade. 

ThisGuyTony

I haven't taken a listen but none of the singles sound as adddicting as the songs on Take Me When You Go.

Magneto

So it kinda grew on me, so now it's an okay record with some bops for me. You Can Cry Tomorrow, Human Touch and Wanna Be are the stand out tracks for me. I prefer her previous LP though.

Free my mind

Archived