Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

first Gaga steals Katy's ...

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

First she stole Katy's most viewed Entertainment performance (SB), then chart longevity, now she has stolen Katy's fan base:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GagaMyBlood95

:rip: is all I have to say

But seriously, those kids are just adorable :wub:

musicnotbling
5 minutes ago, Lance said:

First she stole Katy's most viewed Entertainment performance (SB), then chart longevity, now she has stolen Katy's fan base:

katy still has more sb views. some gaga hater told me to look it up on a youtube comment, and i went and looked it up, low and behold katy has more views. nfl just reuploaded it to their channel not even a year ago, that's why it doesn't have as many views.

donutellha
1 minute ago, ladygragra said:

katy still has more sb views. some gaga hater told me to look it up on a youtube comment, and i went and looked it up, low and behold katy has more views. nfl just reuploaded it to their channel not even a year ago, that's why it doesn't have as many views.

I believe by views, he means home viewers when it aired (how many people watched it on live TV), not YT views

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

musicnotbling
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

I believe by views, he means home viewers when it aired (how many people watched it on live TV), not YT views

hmm. oh never mind, the article i looked at was from like february 9th. the article you linked me says across all platforms, including youtube. so i guess that gaga hater was wrong. made me second guess myself for nothing, lol.

venusfly
4 minutes ago, ladygragra said:

Not Youtube views. TV views. Gaga's was the most watched superbowl on TV in american history.

donutellha
Just now, ladygragra said:

hmm. oh never mind, the article i looked at was from like february 9th. the article you linked me says across all platforms, including youtube. so i guess that gaga hater was wrong. made me second guess myself for nothing, lol.

never trust a gaga hater :sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Schwerk locked this topic
Schwerk

There's already a topic about this in News that doesn't have a flamebait OP. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived