YouTube censoring Gaga?

EmiRivington

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

:oprah: It shows up, for me.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PanPikus

#YouTubeIsOverParty trending on twitter :poot: I'm curious who started it :reductive:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

shmal96
8 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

6p3fk0.jpg

How is it restricted?

If you scroll to the bottom of any youtube page, they'll be a drop down menu to turn on or off 'Restricted Mode'. Turn that on and try searching for or playing 'Born This Way' or various other LGBT videos. 

4 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

If you scroll to the bottom of any youtube page, they'll be a drop down menu to turn on or off 'Restricted Mode'. Turn that on and try searching for or playing 'Born This Way' or various other LGBT videos. 

Is the default off?

shmal96
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Then its no big deal unless someone willingly wants it on lol

Well the fact that LGBT-related videos are deemed 'inappropriate' is in itself a problem. Plus system administrators at various public places like university, library, etc. can turn on this mode for all computers so users won't be able to access the content. 

3 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Well the fact that LGBT-related videos are deemed 'inappropriate' is in itself a problem. Plus system administrators at various public places like university, library, etc. can turn on this mode for all computers so users won't be able to access the content. 

u can easily turn it off lol

7 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Katy Perry's non lgbt music videos like Wide Awake are restricted. So its not just lgbt content

TimisaMonster

Youtube is getting messy

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AJK273
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Youtube is getting messy

Honey always has been messy and always will be messy

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived