💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Minogue's 50 Best Songs: RESULTS + PLAYLIST

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

re-visiting her discography of all her bops I haven't listened to for at least 1 year!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, jujubae said:

Body Language, one of her best and poppiest.

Then Fever because it's one of her best.

Then Impossible Princess; it's different, but if you enjoy ROL-Madonna, then IP-Kylie would be right up your alley. Then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years, Rhythm of Love, and then her self-titled. Then her other albums, but this is definitely a start. If you don't listen to any other Kylie ever, I'd say definitely do Body Language + Fever  + Impossible Princess. They are all too good to pass up. What would you say, @IndieKylie? :oprah: 

Listening to Fever now :lolly:

YeehawKylie
18 hours ago, jujubae said:

Body Language, one of her best and poppiest.

Then Fever because it's one of her best.

Then Impossible Princess; it's different, but if you enjoy ROL-Madonna, then IP-Kylie would be right up your alley. Then Kiss Me Once, then Light Years, Rhythm of Love, and then her self-titled. Then her other albums, but this is definitely a start. If you don't listen to any other Kylie ever, I'd say definitely do Body Language + Fever  + Impossible Princess. They are all too good to pass up. What would you say, @IndieKylie? :oprah: 

Somehow didn't see this. I'd probably switch Fever and Body Language, though I prefer the latter personally as it's not always standard pop, but in general I agree. :classy:

24 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Somehow didn't see this. I'd probably switch Fever and Body Language, though I prefer the latter personally as it's not always standard pop, but in general I agree. :classy:

Body Language is next!  

YeehawKylie

In the next 30-40 minutes I'll be posting the honorable mention list, #60-51! This  list should help shape your Top 10 predictions! :lolly:

Gia Gunn
Just now, IndieKylie said:

In the next 30-40 minutes I'll be posting the honorable mention list, #60-51! This  list should help shape your Top 10 predictions! :lolly:

You better mention Sensitized in some way or another :madge: 

juju
4 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

You better mention Sensitized in some way or another :madge: 

and all this kylie talk, sis did you send in rates for Aphrodite :neyde: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

and all this kylie talk, sis did you send in rates for Aphrodite :neyde: 

Im finishing Bionic's but I already started Aphrodite's :air: My 11 and 10s are selected :green: 

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Im finishing Bionic's but I already started Aphrodite's :air: My 11 and 10s are selected :green: 

Good bc after your rates are submitted, I'm closing the thread and rolling out the ceremony, I done dragged this on for too long and I wanna get to Fever/GGGB/and Animal + Cannibal while rates are still a semi-hot topic :air: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

Good bc after your rates are submitted, I'm closing the thread and rolling out the ceremony, I done dragged this on for too long and I wanna get to Fever/GGGB/and Animal + Cannibal while rates are still a semi-hot topic :air: 

You'll get them today then :lolly: 

4 minutes ago, jujubae said:

lol my rate is open to long then

juju
Just now, XtiNe said:

lol my rate is open to long then

I feel like your rate has been open for years :air: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, jujubae said:

I feel like your rate has been open for years :air: 

I havent got any in like 5 days lol

Archived