Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Star is Born soundtrack

JR Gg

What would the genre of A Star is Born soundtrack be?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What are your bets on the genre of A Star is Born soundtrack?

Featured Posts

JR Gg

Well, Gags is producing the soundtrack for her 1st major movie:cryga: and it sure it gonna be lit. :firega:What will the genre of the soundtrack be tho? I'm betting my coins on DiscoGa that we love:gaycat:Discuss hunties. :gaysia:

HOTNebraskaGuy

It'll be pop infused with vet wife arrange of music knowledge, most notebly jazz and 60/70s rock 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

that folk and country shade :ladyhaha: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ItWasntLaauv

Isn't ASIB a really classic movie? Why would it be electronic or pop? :poot: No shade but like... :poot:

Anyway, I would say jazz and/or rock :music:

Since rock has already been done in the 1976 version, the most logical step would be (contemporary) jazz, or big band. Basically, think of it as C2C: The Movie. 

Fernster7

I think it will be country but oh God let it be R&B.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

freebit

I have a strong feeling its going to be acoustic - and if it is, I hope she goes all Fiona Apple on us.

I kind of hope there's shiny pop tunes on there as well. It's supposed to be set in current times, and I feel like in order to break out and be an actual ~star~ in music right now, you have to be making pop music (aside from rap of course).

Archived