๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

opinion

Joanne could outsell ARTPOP in the US

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Joanne has sold more than 493,000 pure sales in the US as of last Friday (close to 500,000 now). ARTPOP has sold about 765,000 pure sales in the US to date. With Million Reasons rising on radio and A Star Is Born + many other projects coming, I think this could outsell ARTPOP's pure sales in the long run. This is impressive considering that sales have declined by 50% or more since late 2013. Not to mention, it has already outsold every female album released in 2016 except Lemonade (1.65M) and Anti (638k). Heck, it could even outsell Anti, an album that spawned 3 Top 10 smashes. WW is very unlikely (Joanne is at about 1M pure sales and ARTPOP is at 2M+) but it could still end up at a nice 1.5M, which is outstanding outstanding for today's numbers.ย The point is that this album is doing incredible. Half a million copies sold in 20 weeks is amazing, I never thought this would happen.

weed

Well if you think it can outsell ARTPOP (765k) then you for sure think it can outsell Anti (638k) lol

but ya I agreeย :excited2:ย this era definitely has more longevity so far so that will help

RAMROD

How does that feel, Joanne haters? :ladyhaha: Flop? Not so much anymore huh??! :ladyhaha:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

TheKillerQueen

It's already proven to have done better than ARTPOP. Joanne is easier for people to listen too.ย 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Erich Johnson
34 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Well if you think it can outsell ARTPOP (765k) then you for sure think it can outsell Anti (638k) lol

but anti still charting

Creyk

That is a rather big difference....unless the third single is a big smasher that helps to sell the album, I don't think this is happening :sweat:

Arizona Sky
8 minutes ago, Creyk said:

That is a rather big difference....unless the third single is a big smasher that helps to sell the album, I don't think this is happening :sweat:

We never thought it would sell anymore than 300k so...don't underestimateย 

QueenGaga
39 minutes ago, Creyk said:

That is a rather big difference....unless the third single is a big smasher that helps to sell the album, I don't think this is happening

MR Andrelli remix. Tropical pop smash bopย :trollga:

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

We never thought it would sell anymore than 300k so...don't underestimateย 

Not to contradict you or anything but who thought Joanne would not sell 300k? People always knew she was gonna sell at least 450k. She's done it.

Also, ARTPOP sold a bit more iicr but unfortunetely I can't find the receipt. Wasn't it at 780k? Not that it matters that much.

Joanne needs a push, the sales are down since last week. Unless there are a couple of videos and big promo that is boosting the sales, we wont have anything above 150kย more.ย 

Coachella and the tour won't do too much sales wise.

I stillย love the album and root for it.

Archived