news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

Better than I thought it'd be for sure. I didn't think I could get behind MR as a dance track but this ain't half bad.

🤖⚡️

junolxf

Stans on Twitter are FUMING. "Let it go, Gags." :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:
_
I really like it. It's cool. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Fernster7

It's great.:rockstar: Such an improvement from those other tragic remixes.

Also, I hope they release at least two more remixes so we can have like a little EP.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

n0ne

I'm shook I actually like it. But I think it should be the last push they do for the MR era.

Then 1 or 2 singles more

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Aura Veil

Gaga: Maybe I should move on to my third single Choice

Also Gaga: Release another remix

2016-12-02-1480719823-2522186-EvilKermit

LetsGetHigh
5 hours ago, CrocodileJED said:

Mess at the news post featuring an unofficial upload that will not count for streaming

BFPNnfa.png

I thought you meant my post :neyde: Got up and just put all the links i can find. :neyde:

Creyk

This remix is so cute

I wish they altered her vocals more, that is how you make the song feel "freshhh"

gagajandro25

Just so everyone knows, it sounds like she apparently has no idea about all of these remixes :smh:

Interscope has gotten amazing feedback from radios and the public and they want to push this song even more, the remix literally sounds like all of todays musics biggest trends mixed together. I hear Chainsmokers/Avicii/DJ Snake/Calvin, etc. on this remix and it sounds exactly like what's popular on the radio and Spotify right now. 

We all know how Gaga feels about releasing remixes to get a hit, and it sounds like Interscope is being sneaky and doing all this without her knowledge or input. This remix has the potential to smash hard and become huge by the way. This was Interscope's answer, they literally have a trendy tropical house dance remix :lolly:

Interscope did the same thing to Lana with Summertime Sadness, she didn't know about the remix until she heard it on the radio :rip: This might end up being a Summertime Sadness/I Took a Pill in Ibiza situation. Honestly if this remix becomes huge it would be great, but it might upset Gaga too so :gum:

mindtrappa said Interscope exhausted Lana's budget on the SS remix without her okay. It looks like they're pushing this MR remix hard and if they exhaust the budget on this, we won't get anymore singles or anything. If the remix becomes a huge worldwide summer smash then I guess that will be okay.

the only downside to all of this is that the potential third single DIC, which is the closest to the tropical dance trend going on, might never happen especially since we have a tropical house dance remix now. they might end up pushing this remix all summer since summer singles are usually released around now. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived