❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

What time period will A Star Is Born be set in?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Decodekid
4 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

What? Are Gaga and Bradley Cooper supposed to sing with The Chainsmokers or make EDM trap songs?

:ladyhaha:

Long Live Gretchen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

I mean, they could still make pretty classic sound. Think Adele, Amy Winehouse, John Legend, Sam Smith, or even a little bit of classic funk like Bruno in terms of sound. Some genres don't get old.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Bayonetta
6 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

There are plenty of options. Maybe you should just wait until the film comes out?

girl why are you getting so pissed :air: 

Mikey Monster
7 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'd love a style like The Rose (rock). And tbh this movie isn't going to be for "today's generation". And I don't want it to be. Young people aren't going to be flocking to see this movie unless it has LLL vibes. I have a feeling it'll be similar to Bradley's past work. 

Again, I'd love more The Rose/Fleetwood Mac music style for this imo.

Omg I would live for that!!! ❤️❤️❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

Mikey Monster
6 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

No. Rock is just as relevant today as it was yesterday and the decades that proceeded it. How does the story not work with older characters? When Judy Garland starred in A Star is Born in 1957 it was seen as her big comeback in the film scene. She was then nominated for an Academy Award. Again, if a movie like LLL can work, then ASIB will definitely work. The only issue I have is the directing and writing due to Bradley never doing it before on this big of a scale.

I totally agree with you. I have a lot of faith in Bradley coopers work he's very schooled in acting and film and studied it for years and this movie is his passion project so I'm sure it will be well put together ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Spartacus

I hope it's 20's or 30's like that Leonardo film who's name I don't recall right now but I loved it. :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived