💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

VISUAL: Venus - Lady Gaga (by Warhol Killer)

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

"Venus" is one of my favorite songs off of ARTPOP. It's sad how it didn't get a video treatment.

It was said to be directed by Ruth Hogben, so I did a compilation of Hogben's films with Gaga (except for the "Mugler Woman" film and the O2 commercial), and made a conceptual video for Venus. :gaycat:

Shout out to @Bad Kids for that amazing version of "Venus" with ad-libs. Check out the full edit here: http://picosong.com/GSCW/

There's this one user here who made a thread and requested a video for Venus using the O2 and Intel commercials, that inspired me to this, so shout out to you too whoever you are. :sis:

Enjoy! :gaycat:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

I love how talented some fans are. :diane:

Seeing a compilation of all the visuals Gaga x Hogben created just shows what an epic visual the Venus video could have been...:giveup:

gagagoogoose

The video that we never get. It would have been epic.

Omg this is stunning!!! I'm obsessed!! :firega::firega:

The fact that she didn't use that intel shoot for something massive :grr::grr:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

warhol killer
20 minutes ago, Mert said:

Please make more videos! This is EPIC! :air:

I'm going to try and create visuals for some songs. This is will be Visual 1.

Thanks guys! :gaycat: Venus and ARTPOP (the album) never had the justice it needed. So much hope for that album. :giveup:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Panchecco

I saw it (and immediately clicked thumbs up :hor:) this morning on YT and I was waiting for this thread

IT IS AMAZING! :firega:

Good job! You're so talented :diane: your photo/video editing skills are amazing :wub:

also, @E R O S posted this thread yesterday asking for a Venus video exacly like yours

what a coincidence! :duck:

warhol killer
19 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I saw it (and immediately clicked thumbs up :hor:) this morning on YT and I was waiting for this thread

IT IS AMAZING! :firega:

Good job! You're so talented :diane: your photo/video editing skills are amazing :wub:

also, @E R O S posted this thread yesterday asking for a Venus video exacly like yours

what a coincidence! :duck:

Thank you thank you thank you! :hug:

And yes, I actually saw that thread and that what inspired me to this. I might create more visuals especially for ARTPOP. :gaysia:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Panchecco
11 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Thank you thank you thank you! :hug:

And yes, I actually saw that thread and that what inspired me to this. I might create more visuals especially for ARTPOP. :gaysia:

LMAO AT ME THINKING IT WAS A COINCIDENCE 

:sharon:

Pretty Savage
1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

I'm going to try and create visuals for some songs. This is will be Visual 1.

Thanks guys! :gaycat: Venus and ARTPOP (the album) never had the justice it needed. So much hope for that album. :giveup:

Everyone song on the album deserved a video :giveup:

Archived