• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

Everyone jumps on these bandwagons, and soon as the artists start flopping, people jump ship.

Judas, Talk That Talk (album), 4, etc. and now Ke$ha

"OMG THE QUEEN I LOVE THIS"

2 seconds later

"I KNEW ITD FLOP, SO BAD"

Can't wait to see that happen again.

Edited by Americano

MarryTheKnight

Just heard the Ke$ha snippet.

It was pretty good :clap:

Queen Ke$ha coming to snatch dem weaves :hor:

link?

Everyone jumps on these bandwagons, and soon as the artists start flopping, people jump ship.

2 seconds later

I called MTN flopping if I remember :hor:

but i thought 4 would smash

Klou

2 seconds later

Yep... I can't help but be somewhat bitter toward bandwagoning in general.

Americano

All you need to do is go to ATRL, and look at the album release/single release threads for any artist.

Everyone pounces and glorifies the music, to an extreme level. And then flashforward AFTER that same music has charted/been out for a bit, and the same exact people are saying how terrible it is.

It's fine to criticize it all, but a lot of people can't make their own opinions. They go with the tide.

I still love Judas, even though it tanked, but a lot of stans will rip it as her "worst single to date" just because it's easy to bash now. In the same way it's easy to praise Kesha's new snippet. It hasn't charted, no tacky promo, etc.

Edited by Americano

Americano

That Ke$ha snippet actually sounds somewhat like Zedd's productions, it'll be interesting to see if she undercuts Lady Gaga and makes her look behind for the first time.

MarryTheKnight

All you need to do is go to ATRL, and look at the album release/single release threads for any artist.

Everyone pounces and glorifies the music, to an extreme level. And then flashforward AFTER that same music has charted/been out for a bit, and the same exact people are saying how terrible it is.

It's fine to criticize it all, but a lot of people can't make their own opinions. They go with the tide.

I still love Judas, even though it tanked, but a lot of stans will rip it as her "worst single to date" just because it's easy to bash now. In the same way it's easy to praise Kesha's new snippet. It hasn't charted, no tacky promo, etc.

This. I love Judas. flawless song. flawless video.

Marry the night is her only cringe worthy song. The beginning and the end is flawless, but the rest is quite dull. And the video... its nice and artistic, but i cant watch it more than once... :nails: and it was directed and filmed horribly :nails:

That Ke$ha snippet actually sounds somewhat like Zedd's productions, it'll be interesting to see if she undercuts Lady Gaga and makes her look behind for the first time.

is Gaga going to open her era with a Zedd production though?

It will probably be a red one song or garibay

Klou

Eww I won't be going to ATRL then :eww: But in regards to Judas, I actually hated it at first and like it more now. I'm not a big fan of the chorus, but it's still a great song.

Americano

is Gaga going to open her era with a Zedd production though?

It will probably be a red one song or garibay

I don't know, but Lady Gaga's remixes and comments hinted at a darker direction for her next record.

Dr. Luke and the pop girls all seem to wanna race Gaga with that. I can't tell the future, but Ke$ha could be beating her to the punch.

It wouldn't be the first time this has happened to her. Everyone released their empowerment anthems before Born This Way came out. However, it'd be super ****ty for Gaga to look behind with SOUND since she has never had that issue before.

Edited by Americano

Ozzy8923

Rihanna doesn't really have an empowerment anthem and neither does Britney or Beyonce.

The only pop artist's to release empowerment anthems before Gaga was Katy and P!nk (as far as I know).

Americano

There were a gazillion songs on the radio about being yourself before BTW came out lol.

MTV even had an article on all of them

Klou

I just find it somewhat ironic that a majority of them were released after Gaga announced BTW at the VMA's :flopster: But then again, the whole gay suicide thing was huge at the time in the media.

Edited by Klou

Americano

And then they all passed Born This Way in sales. Life tends to work out that way. :lolgaga: