💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Kelly showing the lesser vocalists how it's done, per usual.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

I realized that too. EVERY award show without Gaga is boring af.

Yup lol

hausofmike

I wish there was a "Block Katy Perry complaints" button. Seeing it in here constantly is feeling worse than it was hearing Adele played constantly on the radio.

At least it's not Britney or Madonna crap like it was a year ago

MANiCURE1295

The MMVA's definitely missed something. No big moments. At all.

You never realize how much of a massive presence Lady Gaga is until she's not there.

The music industry seems completely different when lady gaga isn't chargtng its soo weird!

At least it's not Britney or Madonna crap like it was a year ago

It's always reoccurring on some female artist, but the Katy shading is just never ending... I'm not innocent as I have a few times, but I just wish this thread would be more positive. It's draining.

Arturo

It's always reoccurring on some female artist, but the Katy shading is just never ending... I'm not innocent as I have a few times, but I just wish this thread would be more positive. It's draining.

The KatyCat troll just lit the fuse in me. Sorry :confuse:

Speaking of Usher, he still has not released a video for Scream. Is he being like Nicki Minaj with the Starships video? Waiting to release the video when it won't help the song.

Let's move on to bashing

GAGA! :troll:

I'm sure this next week or two will be a majority about Justin Bieber :P I wonder if Gaga fans will be pressed if he sells a crap load. I'm personally indifferent about it of he does.., Edited by Klou

La Rosalia

Speaking of Usher, he still has not released a video for Scream. Is he being like Nicki Minaj with the Starships video? Waiting to release the video when it won't help the song.

He already released it! it's on his Vevo and it sucks :/

I'm sure this next week or two will be a majority about Justin Bieber :P I wonder if Gaga fans will be pressed if he sells a crap load. I'm personally I different about it of he does..,

I don't think Gaga fans will care if he sells a crap load since we all know there is little possibility of him topping Gaga's 1st week sales of BTW (even if you remove the 400k from the Amazon deal).

Americano

It sent the song from #16 on iTunes to #5 though! :party:

Oh! I didn't know that. I'll watch it now...

La Rosalia

It sent the song from #16 on iTunes to #5 though! :party:

I know, the song really rocketed on iTunes thanks to the video, hopefuly the increase on sales will give it more positive updates on radio