US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

Same goes for Kelly Clarkson. That's why I said she could have a Kelly-like career.

Hey now, Kelly's voice is one of the best in the business.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Hey now, Kelly's voice is one of the best in the business.

Craig was talking about her career (at least 1 hit from each album)

NOT her talent ;)

Kelly Clarkson's amazing. Her vocals are :legend: And her new single is amazing. Wish it would smash :cry:

CoolTrainerTerry

I was commenting more on the fact that it is nearly impossible to trade Kelly's vocals, because those are what really make the songs. Because of You, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Since U Been Gone, etc. just wouldn't ge as great with anyone else singing them.

katycatrihlover

You people are always complaining about Katy Perry how she disxounts songs ect she only did that with last friday and totga, so stop complaining please Katy has multi platnum songs! I wish gaga vis do better but she's loosing it she has the great dane curse, she hasn't used the dogs since alejandro,

Arturo

You people are always complaining about Katy Perry how she disxounts songs ect she only did that with last friday and totga, so stop complaining please Katy has multi platnum songs! I wish gaga vis do better but she's loosing it she has the great dane curse, she hasn't used the dogs since alejandro,

Hello welcome to GGD :) :hug:

It's nice to meet one of Katy's 3 stans

Prepared for the warning points

:coffee:

Katy does actually seem to have very few fans on here. I've seen everyone (Rihanna, Britney -besides myself of course-, Madonna, Bjork, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj) but never any Katy. It's about time. We talk so much about her here that now we can have a Katy Cat defending her.

Arturo

Katy does actually seem to have very few fans on here. I've seen everyone (Rihanna, Britney -besides myself of course-, Madonna, Bjork, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj) but never any Katy. It's about time. We talk so much about her here that now we can have a Katy Cat defending her.

We'll see how this goes :nacho:

And once again quoting this. We don't only complain about discounts. We complain about adding rappers too :roll:

Kayne? Keri?

Yeah exactly.

Payola? :usrs:

And tbh we don't need the dogs. It's a new era.

katycatrihlover

I like gaga but I love Katy don't care if it makes any sense to u but i just want people to shut their mouths always bashing k!ty katy the queen stop talking about her! R u guys obsessed? I jave been reading this thread since the bwgging cause I find it funny about what little monsters say please Katy has fans worldwide I don't mean to get off topic but please stop bashing Katy , its a xonstent bashing every day let it go! Thanks :-) and Katy will be remembered for many years to come thank u very much.

katycatrihlover

Katy and rihanna = queens gaga= princess, she's getting there ill give her a clap for that ;)

Arturo

This is a Lady Gaga forum. You can't expect people to agree without especially with Katy Perry :toofloppy:

Edited by Archuro52311

Shadow

I like gaga but I love Katy don't care if it makes any sense to u but i just want people to shut their mouths always bashing k!ty katy the queen stop talking about her! R u guys obsessed? I jave been reading this thread since the bwgging cause I find it funny about what little monsters say please Katy has fans worldwide I don't mean to get off topic but please stop bashing Katy , its a xonstent bashing every day let it go! Thanks :-) and Katy will be remembered for many years to come thank u very much.

Katy and rihanna = queens gaga= princess, she's getting there ill give her a clap for that ;)

Welcome to Gaga Daily. I realize you're new to this forum, but please use this thread for its intended purpose. In the US Charts Discussion thread, the substance within is limited to currently charting artists and sales.

Please take a moment and overview the rules:

Be Respectful

Do not insult or bully others. Do not flamebait or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, s-xist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.

Warning: 1 to 4 points

Be Cooperative

All posts should remain on the topic of the thread without trying to derail or discredit the thread. Don't post spam (flooding, multiple off topic posts, numerous duplicate posts/threads of the same subject by the same member) or post in old threads that are no longer relevant. When creating new threads, be sure to place them in the proper section.

Warning: 1 to 2 points

Flamebait

Flamebait posts are not allowed (under the Be Respectful rule above) because they are likely to start a fight. Here are the basic rules around flamebait:

• You cannot make offensive comments about an artist that have no point other than to insult. Posting "Bruce Springsteen is a big pile of ****" is warnable. But posting "Bjork is crazy" is not warnable because it's not really offensive. Funny images or animations involving artists are not warnable unless they are clearly offensive.
  • You can make a harsh comment about an artist that has a point, even if some fans might consider it insulting. Example: "I can't stand her! I especially hate her latest release. The vocals suck because they are auto-tuned to death!" is not warnable, because it's expressing personal opinions to make a point.
  • You cannot disrespect artists in threads that are dedicated to fans of an artist. You can't go into a thread dedicated to Cher just to talk about how much you don't like Cher. You can't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about how much you love meat. Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga.
  • You cannot insult fans of any artist.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

I understand how you can become offended by what is said about Katy in this thread since most of it isn't nice. However, to insinuate that Katy Perry is at a superior level to Lady Gaga is laughable. I like Katy a lot and I think she is very talented and plays a considerable role in the making of her music but Lady Gaga is far above Katy both in terms of talent, songwriting, and performance ability. Rihanna doesn't even bother to TRY to write her own songs. In all 6 of her albums, I have not seen ONE songwriting credit with Rihanna's name on it and I'm not even gonna get into Rihanna's live singing. Again, I like her music and I think she is remotely talented but don't come onto a Lady Gaga fan-site and expect us to think that they are better than Gaga. Yes, they're more commercially successful but that doesn't mean that they have earned the title of Queen of Pop, even Gaga has yet to reach Queen of Pop status.

ON TOPIC: Lights is in the top 10 on itunes! :worship:

Edited by ozzy8923