Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Shadow

She was not mean to Gaga, she just said she was cheap like a fart joke.

This is a Lady Gaga forum, so please review the rule on flame bait.

Flamebait

Flamebait posts are not allowed (under the Be Respectful rule above) because they are likely to start a fight. Here are the basic rules around flamebait:

• You cannot make offensive comments about an artist that have no point other than to insult. Posting "Bruce Springsteen is a big pile of ****" is warnable. But posting "Bjork is crazy" is not warnable because it's not really offensive. Funny images or animations involving artists are not warnable unless they are clearly offensive.
  • You can make a harsh comment about an artist that has a point, even if some fans might consider it insulting. Example: "I can't stand her! I especially hate her latest release. The vocals suck because they are auto-tuned to death!" is not warnable, because it's expressing personal opinions to make a point.
  • You cannot disrespect artists in threads that are dedicated to fans of an artist. You can't go into a thread dedicated to Cher just to talk about how much you don't like Cher. You can't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about how much you love meat. Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga.
  • You cannot insult fans of any artist.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

hausofmike

Wide Awake has sold around 109,000 copies since it came out in march. So prepare yourselves for this song to be on top since no one really has it.

Valentino

Wide Awake has sold around 109,000 copies since it came out in march. So prepare yourselves for this song to be on top since no one really has it.

On top of where?

oprahfocus.gif

hausofmike

On top of where?

oprahfocus.gif

well obvs she wont be on top of russel :teehee:

on top of itunes

Valentino

well obvs she wont be on top of russel :teehee:

on top of itunes

Oop! :teehee: Yep, that ship has sailed. :hehe:

I thought you were talking the Hot100. :lolgaga:

Arturo

I doubt Wide Awake can peak at #1 on iTunes. CMM is slaying right now.

Hopefully that'll deny her a #1 on BB

I haven't heard WA on radio :legend:

Arturo

Chart Newsâ€@chartnews

WW sales: @CarrieUnderwood, Blown Away 38,000 (572,000) | @Coldplay, Mylo Xyloto 36,000 (4,777,000).

Yes. Coldplay almost at that 5 Million! They just need 233,000 :legend:

Go buy the album guys :hor:

Wide Awake is inoffensive, like everything Katy does. Safe, dull, inoffensive, and unremarkable. Yawn.