• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

whiteboi1327

Please, they will NEVER give it away for free. They are not stupid. Plus gaga wouldn't give it for free, i love her, but she is full of it sometimes. If she said that, then she is just trying to look good because she knows it will never be free lol. if they wanted to give a "free" type album, they would have Gaga's albums cheaper.

hausofmike

I want a bad romance 3.0, poker face 2.0 and a paparazzi 2.0 please :D

I'm so sick of these LMFAO/Katy Perry rejects on the radio :ohno: I miss the more R&B / Hip Hop ****. Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado need to make a comeback :ohno:

I'm so sick of these LMFAO/Katy Perry rejects on the radio :ohno: I miss the more R&B / Hip Hop ****. Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado need to make a comeback :ohno:

Meanwhile, Marina still isn't getting any traction. :cry:

I have to admit, although I obviously love the song, I never really expected it to get spins. :shrug:

MarryTheKnight

why would u want recycled music? i dont want gaga to do an MDNA

Meanwhile, Marina still isn't getting any traction. :cry:

I have to admit, although I obviously love the song, I never really expected it to get spins. :shrug:

Marina's album was my favorite this year, but nothing about it was new/memorable unfortunately :ohno:

Edited by Mole

Marina's album was my favorite this year, but nothing about it was new/memorable unfortunately :ohno:

Personally I disagree with that. But bottom line, it's just not material that US pop radio could ever handle.

jhonyguy04

i dont really see what the big deal is with marina. yes primadonna was good, but power and control was nothing special. her voice sounds like katy perry with a bad accent. and her concept was already done 4 years ago by the fame. of course the US didnt care.

i dont want nothing versions of old songs. i need new ****. i like it when she moves forward and is innovative.

Valentino

Awww Just except she already has. :cheerup:

Oh, and Marina's label still hasn't put Electra Heart on US iTunes. :lolgaga:

Edit: It's up...but only available for preorder. Release date is in July... :huh:

You can buy it at US retailers...this makes no sense.

MarryTheKnight

praying that Gaga doesnt do 80's inspired over produced alienating "be yourself" garbage for her next album tho...

some of the songs on born this way :eww:

and thats why on metacritic tfm is in the 90's and btw is in the 70's

Americano

I really like Marina and the Diamonds.

Has Jeff's tweet been talked about in this thread? It is chart related, as IF IF IF IF it's Gaga related, it would impact the charts.

"@etyjandro: @jeff1317 tweet more"

"@jeff1317: @etyjandro i would but i've had no life recently/won't have one until july"

Edited by Americano