Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

La Rosalia

Haha, I just got RickRoll'd a while ago :P

I remember reading a post from you not much ago, in which you said that Interscope was trying to "comercialize" with Gaga rather than her music. I was thinking the same during the BTW era and most precisely once I saw an interview or video I don't remember of someone from Interscope saying they wanted to give away her next album for free. What do you think about this? Do you think it'll happen?

I saw an interview or video I don't remember of someone from Interscope saying they wanted to give away her next album for free.

It was her manager. Don't think Interscope would go for it yet, but the basic premis is right (that Gaga is in the touring and merchandise business, and the point of albums is to expose people to and create interest in her and her music).

Maybe we'll see album sales in the US connected to US tour promo, as with Madonna?

boysboysboys

Do we have a Discussion thread about her management and where we could talk about it?

We might need a thread on the Haus, but as far as "management" goes that area's rather vague and would rather encompass the whole forum.

Edited by boysboysboys

boysboysboys

So as ya'll may know, Fiona Apple has a new single out and album on the way. Here's a preview of the video out Sunday!!!

'Every Single Night' preview

Entire villages will be slayed! :lala:

I love Fiona Apple :) Way better than Adele, to be honest.

inb4 the song is called Tea :deadbanana:

Or The Tea. :rofl:

We might need a thread on the Haus, but as far as "management" goes that area's rather vague and would rather encompass the whole forum.

Wheres the Haus thread?

Valentino

I love Fiona Apple :) Way better than Adele, to be honest.

Yes, I adore her! :lala:

boysboysboys

Wheres the Haus thread?

There's none, actually :P

Care to start one?

There's none, actually :P

Care to start one?

Hmm... sure :P

EDIT: But I don't know all of the members. :cry:

Edited by Nicki Minaj

boysboysboys

Hmm... sure :P

I suggest you propose one first: start a thread with a poll asking people if they want a Haus thread where you guys can gather information about the who's-who in it.

EDIT: But I don't know all of the members. :cry:

That's where information-sharing comes in ;) A thread can be useful to provide that.

I suggest you propose one first: start a thread with a poll asking people if they want a Haus thread where you guys can gather information about the who's-who in it.

That's where information-sharing comes in ;) A thread can be useful to provide that.

Where would the thread go?

CANNOGABANG

8. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

June 6, 2012 12:18 PM

Where Have You Been by Rihanna from the album Talk That Talk (Deluxe Edition)

:coffee:

I don't get you Is it a good sign or a bad sign?