💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where/when was the first time you heard a Gaga song

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

The first time I heard Gaga it was in my grade 3 class room and our teacher put on poker face and everybody was dancing and I loved the song and at the chorus literally everyone would start poking their face

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

On the radio; it was late at night and LoveGame was playing and decided it was a catchy song, so I imagined the video to be rainbow road in mario for some reason.

Turns out i was wrong. very wrong.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Pablo

I was at home in my room listening to the radio, it might have been Ryan Secrest but he announced a new song by a Lady Gaga. I remember thinking "do we really need another new pop girl?"

Don't visit my profile

mariomania1234

LoveGame was playing in the background of a guys live stream back when Blog TV used to exist.

Chicka

I think I was in the car on the highway and Just Dance came on the radio. I don't know why but I thought she was a black woman based on her voice, I don't know why, but that's who I pictured in my mind singing. But my 10 year old ass was boppin nonetheless.

Spoiler

It wasn't til a few months later that my mom's friend Jen was talking about The Fame and how good it was that I asked my mom to take me to go get the album. Queen Jen introduced me to Gaga, what a cool bitch, I need to thank her.

KingOfSpain

Partying with my friends back in the spring of 2009, when I was 16.  We were drinking in a place our group of friends had rented. This girl played Poker Face on her phone and everyone of us were dancing. Then, the week after that Saturday Night, that girl, who wasn't/isn't even a Gaga fan, showed me and another friend the Just Dance and Poker Face music videos. 

I won't ever forget those days. I just thought Gaga was cool. I used to search some info about her, but nothing more till the spring of 2010, when the Telephone video was released and my whole life changed.

I remember asking the djs at the local bars in my town to play Alejandro, Telephone, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Just Dance every single night and they always played them because dancepop music was the new fresh trend and everyone was talking about Gaga. Those hits are songs the young people in my town will always remember because they were everywhere, specially Alejandro and Poker Face. I'm one of those kids.

I DON'T WANNA CRY WHY YOU ALL KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Jackhn333

Was watching a reality show in 2009 (forgot what) they have paparazzi playing in the background. Immediately went to YouTube and search up the lyrics cause i didn't know the name of the song. Watched the music video, One thing led to the next, I finished watching all gaga music videos that night!  

JohnWayne23

wow good question, i can't remember the first time i heard Just Dance, but i do remember being on the bus my junior year of high school and Just Dance came on the radio, and I was like "i like this song" to my friend. and she said, "i don't really like it but she has this song Poker Face that I love". Poker Face hadn't been released as a single yet, so i went home and listened to it and LOVED it. 

I think I might have heard Just Dance on my friend's iPod but I never knew that was Gaga.

Got free tickets to Fame Ball, blown away.

weed

She was performig Just Dance on So you Think you can dance? and I was a hater like "lady Gaga"? Stupid name.

(but poker face converted me so it's ok)

lifeasgeorge

Just Dance before it blew up and became huge

Spoiler

I thought she was going to be a one hit wonder :ladyhaha:

Once I saw the Poker Face Vid my gay ass was SHOOKT and I have been mesmerized by her ever since :flutter:

live and let live

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Just Dance before it blew up and became huge

Reveal hidden contents

I thought she was going to be a one hit wonder :ladyhaha:

Once I saw the Poker Face Vid my gay ass was SHOOKT and I have been mesmerized by her ever since :flutter:

Was I the only one who saw the ACTUAL second video for beautiful, dirty, rich back in 2008 & was let down?!  :dry:  lol

Egypt. W

Archived