Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will LG6 Get Released?

The Z

When do you think Gaga will release LG6 ?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. (Vote for what you THINK, not what you WANT)

• Late 2017
    • Early 2018
    • Late 2018
    • Early 2019
    • Late 2019
    • 2020 or later

Featured Posts

The Z

Despite some of you saying the Joanne era is just starting, we all know it will end soon. It's not an album that Gaga can keep promoting during 2 years, because it's not commercial, and it's not surprising anymore. The heavy promo is done and the only things that we can see coming to promote the record are Coachella and Rock In Rio, which may not help a lot. It will be exciting, but in order to keep having the spot and sell well, Gaga has to release LG6 soon, because the Joanne era was/is very discreet, she just can't take another 3-year break or it will destroy her.

So, let me know, when do you think she will release LG6? 

To be honnest, I'm pretty sure she'll make the mistake to take an ARTPOP-Joanne-long break, which would mean it's coming in 2020 or later...

I really want THIS hype back :giveup:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
5 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

It seems so far from now :giveup:

Well, she's about to film ASIB from April to July, and then is touring the end of 2017. Who knows what early-mid 2018 holds. But late 2018 is going to consist of promo for ASIB, so I could see her either cross promoting with the album or possibly the follow up to C2C (IMO, i'd rather this, with the album spring 2019)

The Z
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Well, she's about to film ASIB from April to July, and then is touring the end of 2017. Who knows what early-mid 2018 holds. But late 2018 is going to consist of promo for ASIB, so I could see her either cross promoting with the album or possibly the follow up to C2C (IMO, i'd rather this, with the album spring 2019)

I just won't be able to wait. It's so hard. I've been a stan for almost 10 years now, and we get an album every 3 years :(

The Z
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

At least we'll get the ASIB soundtrack.

woohoo 3 new songs 

And there were not made for herself or for us, there were made for a film that doesn't belong to her :/ It doesn't get the hype of a real single/album

xoxo Craig

After ASIB cause she'll have to promote that first then an album after that will not only boost views for the movie, but also LG6

End Racism Now

Killa
2 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

woohoo 3 new songs 

And there were not made for herself or for us, there were made for a film that doesn't belong to her :/ It doesn't get the hype of a real single/album

which is what she is needing as a songwritter. She's too pressured to make a Gaga record or fit it in her aesthetic. I think this soundtrack is something really important for her development. No interscope, no fans involvemnet. Just writting songs

DiscoStyx

Not before 2019.

She won't start working on it before 2018, and will be promoting ASIB in late 2018.

So probably 2019 -if she doesn't take a break.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I just won't be able to wait. It's so hard. I've been a stan for almost 10 years now, and we get an album every 3 years :(

TF to TFM = 1 year

TFM to BTW = 2 years

BTW to ARTPOP = 2 years

ARTPOP to CTC = 1 year

CTC to Joanne = 2 years

Joanne to ASIB soundtrack (in 2018?) = 2 years

so unless she releases another jazz album I'd expect LG6 in 2019 or 2020

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Killa

Let's hope the movie is successful, she gets another gig on a mainstream movie, the soundtrack has at least a popuilar song. And it creates hype for the next album. She needs to create demand, she can't shove her face at everyone's face without anyone asking. She needs to create expectation besides from us. And needs to not rely so much on  heavy promo

Princess Stache
10 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

woohoo 3 new songs 

Irdc I'd rather have that than no Gaga music.

The Z
8 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

After ASIB cause she'll have to promote that first then an album after that will not only boost views for the movie, but also LG6

... or not... It won't be a huge movie you know, that may be a Machete Kills 2.0.

Archived