💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Was this acted out?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

HausAlly

i don't think so, some people go crazy at concerts, fights are not that uncommon

What do you mean? Like, do you think people started a fight on purpose to catch Gaga's attention? :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

mucinex

back then i'd say no but looking back at it & how all the music & lights come off, it seems quite possible, she said to stop the music not the lights(?)

Batwings

Who do I talk to about getting paid to be in a staged fight at a Gaga show?  :gum:

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

back then i'd say no but looking back at it & how all the music & lights come off, it seems quite possible, she said to stop the music not the lights(?)

nah.

I think that the song was already ending so why stop it? 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

juju

I knew exactly what it was before clicking it :toofunny: Iconic.

27 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Considering some of her fans, it's not hard to believe :madge:

That's the ****ing tea, considering how dense + childish a good 75% of this fanbase can be. :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Batwings
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

That's the ****ing tea, considering how dense + childish a good 75% of this fanbase can be. :madge: 

I remember my first Gaga concert, The Monster Ball in Charlotte, NC. Waiting in line for the doors of the arena to open, there were two fans, a girl dressed like the VMAs black feather/gold mask look and a shirtless twink wearing some ghastly, hideous mess, being dragged away by security, screaming, "WE PAID 3000 DOLLARS FOR OUR TICKETS!!!"  :diane:

juju
22 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I remember my first Gaga concert, The Monster Ball in Charlotte, NC. Waiting in line for the doors of the arena to open, there were two fans, a girl dressed like the VMAs black feather/gold mask look and a shirtless twink wearing some ghastly, hideous mess, being dragged away by security, screaming, "WE PAID 3000 DOLLARS FOR OUR TICKETS!!!"  :diane:

What on earth were they doing to get dragged away :air: Unbelievable how over the top some Little Monsters can be, it makes the rest of us look bad :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

RAMROD

People fights in the concerts, especially on the GA floor. Not exclusive to Gaga concerts. Push and shove are very common.

That is how wild it is down there. Personally I've been badly bitten on my shoulder, and got my hair pulled cos people trying to steal my place.

For some people who got angered easily, they will fight back and that's how it happened.

So, no, I don't believe anything is acted out here.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings
13 minutes ago, jujubae said:

What on earth were they doing to get dragged away :air: Unbelievable how over the top some Little Monsters can be, it makes the rest of us look bad :toofunny: 

I'm not 100% sure, but people were saying they were trying to sneak into the arena before the doors opened. Because they were totally going to go unnoticed dressed like that. It was definitely an interesting pre-show experience.

Zazekina
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

People fights in the concerts, especially on the GA floor. Not exclusive to Gaga concerts. Push and shove are very common.

That is how wild it is down there. Personally I've been badly bitten on my shoulder, and got my hair pulled cos people trying to steal my place.

For some people who got angered easily, they will fight back and that's how it happened.

So, no, I don't believe anything is acted out here.

THIS. 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived