question

Do you still listen to Joanne?

Bloody

Do ya?  

359 members have voted

1. 1. How often?

Featured Posts

Zilla

Not every day but I'd say every other day if  not every 3 days. 

Brilliant album

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Maybe not from start to finish but i listen to most of the Tracks at least once everyday.

blackcoffee

All the time. My favorite album of hers. 

Sometimes I'll just play the whole album, other times certain tracks based on my mood.

Lately I've been really into the more Americana tracks like A-YO, Joanne, John Wayne, Million Reasons, and Sinner's Prayer. I'll put them in loop with Yoü and I and BTW-County Road Version

Othertimes, I like to just rock out to the more alternative and rockish songs like Diamond Heart, JW, and PI (in loop with other big, classic sounding songs like MTN, BTW, Hair, The Queen, TEOG, etc.)

And then there's times I'm feeling the more  laidback songs on the second half of the album like CTM and Hey Girl (which I was really into last week). 

Since ARTPOP has lately become a hot topic on this board for some reason, I've really thought about how I'm really much more into the classic-inspired sounding Gaga (Joanne and BTW albums are my top albums, followed closely by TFM, and ones I always go back to; AP was just not for me). 

Lucas

Once in a while. I hear it once and I'm super slayed, I listen again the next day and I can barely finish the album lol. So weird

Benji

I haven't listened to it in full for a few months but I always listen to A-YO, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion, Hey Girl, Grigio Girls and Just Another Day.

RAMROD

Yes.

Knock me over, here I goooooo

Baby, let's get high, JOANNE!!! :gaysia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

Only Perfect Illusion

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

ARTGOD

Aside from my obligatory daily listen of Sinner's Prayer I listen to the entire album at least once a week.

i listen to all of it every single day, except for joanne & angel down bc i still start crying when i hear them. its dangerous to drive and cry at the same time.  :toofunny:

Archived