💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Life Megarate Results | Winner: Nothing Fails

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

shoful
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I LOVE IT! Forbidden Love  Secret  Take A Bow  Human Nature  Bedtime Story  so many gems 

WAIT WHEN IS BEDTIME STORIES MEGARATE

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
1 minute ago, shoful said:

NOTHING FAILS BETTER COME OUT ON TOP!! With Love Profusion close behind. 

Masterpieces! Both.:giveup:

That J
Just now, Dr Evil said:

It's my lowest score. a 6 i think

lol I can't remember if I gave my lowest score to I'm So Stupid or ....*ducks* Nothing Fails. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

How did Easy Ride get #9.......

Nobody Knows Me is def #8

fixed, and it better be tbh :madge:

Antonio
Just now, shoful said:

its already running

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Johnny Wayne
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I LOVE IT! Forbidden Love :flutter: Secret :flutter: Take A Bow :flutter: Human Nature :flutter: Bedtime Story :flutter: so many gems :flutter:

I still have to rate Bedtime Stories... but I kinda have a problem with it. If I base my opinion on this album strictly on the singles, then it's my fav madonna era. But the other songs on the album are just not as good, imo...

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

That J
Just now, shoful said:

It's been going on.  I'm not sure of the reveal party tho. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

shoful
Just now, Antonio said:

its already running

Like when is Deadline

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Wtf Die another day so low? And mother and father is still in?

u really are evil? arent u? :oprah:

Antonio
Just now, Johny Wayne said:

I still have to rate Bedtime Stories... but I kinda have a problem with it. If I base my opinion on this song strictly on the singles, then it's my fav madonna era. But the other songs on the album are just not as good, imo...

all the album tracks are amazing as well :giveup: her best and one of the most underrated albums :giveup: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

3 minutes ago, shoful said:

NOTHING FAILS BETTER COME OUT ON TOP!! With Love Profusion close behind. 

I give it a 10 so im down

shoful
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

lol I can't remember if I gave my lowest score to I'm So Stupid or ....*ducks* Nothing Fails. 

:grr:GTFO omg THAT SONG IS THE SECOND LIKE A PRAYER. 

MaryJaneHolland

Nobody Knows Me

WpkBzKH.gif

Highest rate: 11 - @XtiNe

Lowest rate: 4 - @Radio Ga Ga

Comments:

It's great up until the chorus, it kinda ruins the song for me, and then the bridge as well... She could've left out the autotune too... - @Antonio

Another track about her public image and how missunderstood she is. The vocal effect is very reminiscent of some Music's album tracks. Blipping synths and sub-sonic bassline. - @Dr Evil

This is A+++ production. The beats mixed with the highly produced vocals make this sound orgasmic to the ears. Seems almost like a stream of consciousness where Madonna’s just speaking her mind through a beat, something kind of new to her. She has so much to say that the chorus doesn’t come in until the 2 minute mark. The lyrics at times can give you some eye rolls like, “Look at how I’m a changed person now”. After a few songs saying the same thing it can be kind of tiring. It doesn’t take away from the greatness of this song though.  - @Bio

Instrumental is killer.  TBH the entire album has a killer instrumental :rockstar: - @XtiNe

Madonna takes no prisoners in the 5th track, the bleeping crashing "Nobody Knows Me".   It's not so much that she's unaware here, she's in fact sheltering herself against the media and anything else in her way. We may not know the real Madonna but that's just fine by her own standards.   Afterall, she don't want your social disease!   - @MonsterJames333

Cute song to pop your bussy to. I'm giving it a 7 just because I love the message, if not it'd be way lower. She's giving the middle finger to the media who distorts her messages and creates beauty standards, etc, all in the name of economic profit. Also think she's telling we should search for our own truths and answers in ourselves and not just follow what is mostly accepted by society.  - @Johny Wayne

I love the lyrics, the production is quite experimental for her and works so damn well  - @DevilHeart

Hades
Just now, monsterdino said:

u really are evil? arent u? :oprah:

Excuse me but Easy Ride is miles better than mother and father.:duck:

Archived