Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Does ARTPOP have a bad song?

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

synched
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Idk, theres also something about the album version that I do not like. I think its the beginning piano sounds cheesey to me, and the baseline isnt as funky as it could be. The Demo is a bop tho. I could listen to the Demo Everyday 

Oh yeah! The demo version is what made me truly appreciate the song tbh! They should've just put the demo version on the album... It slays my whole existence every time i listen to it :firega:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, definthejam said:

Oh yeah! The demo version is what made me truly appreciate the song tbh! They should've just put the demo version on the album... It slays my whole existence every time i listen to it :firega:

The demo version is Fantasique, Chiq, a freak, and it slays :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

bubbletea

for me all the songs are catchy

i don't hate any song, i just dislike Dope and Donatella

androiduser

in my opinion it does not have bad songs, but overall it's quite pretentious, doesn't deliver on the art and it was over-ambitious in the first place

Alfonso

I don´t think so.. It´s a pretty solid album and I think all the songs are good, maybe it´s just that some are more friendlier than others :sweat:

Oriane

I don't think she's done any bad songs since Born this Way (standard edition). I consider Starstruck (and some others from The Fame that are meh), Telephone and FOHL to be bad songs but I like the rest, some songs are not excellent but they're still enjoyable.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, KooKoo said:

Yes.  MANiCURE and Donatella.

MANiCURE and Fashion! are the best songs on the album. And that's a fact. :trollga:

SXXXDREAMS
7 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

I completely love all of gaga's albums except Joanne (I just can't live through HG )

The Fame imo doesn't have any fillers (okay maybe Starstruck but that's the only song I hate :sweat: It was single worthy)

FOHL and TQ are amazing songs imo, and the first one could've easily been a single if it wasn't on the expanded version

girl you dislike one of the best songs of the album literally, get outta here! jk but really I think starstruck is ICONIC

Anderson123

It has a few songs that I skip sometimes but not any of them are bad. Gaga has always been one of those artists that really puts her heart and soul into every song she records and all of the 15 of them that made the final cut are good songs (IF we compare it to other pop songs).

We're all allowed to have an opinion and different taste so sometimes a song is not for everyone. I used to dislike Fashion! when the album came out but I like it a lot now. MANiCURE, Donatella and Jewels are some of my least favorites of the album but I listen to them from time to time, I prefer those to some of the most popular songs on the charts.

PaperGypsy

honestly, no

i've never hated J&D but i always used to say i hated dope UNTIL i listened to the album again the other day and suddenly the song just clicked with me... so i don't really think i hate it anymore

every song is pretty much a masterpiece

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

FentyGa
2 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I always skip Donatella, Aura, G.U.Y and MANiCURE. Half the album are just fillers. 

giphy.gif

KooKoo
47 minutes ago, Touch It said:

MANiCURE and Fashion! are the best songs on the album. And that's a fact. :trollga:

You misspelled Swine and Aura.  :trollga:

Dreaming is free

Archived