question

Gaga's bisexuality????

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

I think the last time she spoke about it was in this interview at 8:26 (sorry couldn't find one without subtitles :sweat:)

"Well I like girls, I know people think I just say things to be shocking, but I actually do like ***" 
Then she talks a bit about how she liked how more daring lesbians were when they came onto her until she found a man that came onto her as strong as a lesbian. 

PartySick
14 hours ago, Shadow said:

Didn't she say she has been sexually attracted to women, but she prefers men in relationships? 

I also remember her saying something about loving (as in, she finds them sexually attractive) the dominant personalities of men and lesbians. Tbh, we've only seen her through two, kind of three, relationships, right? Luc, Taylor, and this new guy whose name I keep forgetting :sweat:

I don't question her bisexuality at all, she just probably has a thing for masculinity which is much easier to find in men than women. Straight/bi men are also much easier to find than gay/bi women so that's another thing :green:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

evgenigerm2
11 hours ago, Mickelson said:

She can have a family and kids with a woman. 

It won't be their DNA in that kid as far as I'm up-to-date with the methods.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Schwerk

Reactions like many posted above is why it's so hard for many bisexuals to identify as such. To me it seems it's not taking as serious as many other genders because it's not as easily defined.Many bi women are not taken seriously by gay women because they often feel someone who's bi will eventually be with a man to start a family and is using the gay female community.  I've encountered this a lot. Maybe she finds it hard to openly say she's bisexual because she's never been in a real relationship with a woman. Or maybe she just doesn't want to label her sexuality. I think that last one is the main reason. She often stated she had sex with women and she loves it. Why does she have to put a label on herself?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

freebit
On 3/10/2017 at 8:40 AM, PartySick said:

I also remember her saying something about loving (as in, she finds them sexually attractive) the dominant personalities of men and lesbians. Tbh, we've only seen her through two, kind of three, relationships, right? Luc, Taylor, and this new guy whose name I keep forgetting :sweat:

I don't question her bisexuality at all, she just probably has a thing for masculinity which is much easier to find in men than women. Straight/bi men are also much easier to find than gay/bi women so that's another thing :green:

IA, from what she said, she seems to gravitate toward ~masculine energy~, and seems to prefer being pursued instead of the one doing all the pursuing.  

elijahfan

I can't believe it's 2017 and some of your are still questioning this............

elijahfan
22 hours ago, Marjol said:

Maybe she finds it hard to openly say she's bisexual because she's never been in a real relationship with a woman. Or maybe she just doesn't want to label her sexuality. I think that last one is the main reason. She often stated she had sex with women and she loves it. Why does she have to put a label on herself?

Actually she's always been pretty clear about her sexuality, the only ones that are still questioning it to this day are the fans.

Schwerk
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Actually she's always been pretty clear about her sexuality, the only ones that are still questioning it to this day are the fans.

True but I mean I have never heard her actually using the word bisexual to describe herself. So that's why I feel she might not want to label herself as such. I mean to me she really seems to avoid using the actual term, back in the day and later on. Which I think is a good thing. I think @PartySick hit the nail on the head.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan
29 minutes ago, Marjol said:

True but I mean I have never heard her actually using the word bisexual to describe herself. So that's why I feel she might not want to label herself as such. I mean to me she really seems to avoid using the actual term, back in the day and later on. Which I think is a good thing. I think @PartySick hit the nail on the head.

Um excuse me, but this was 2009.... she has since been clearly vocal about her bisexuality. I'm thinking about her Watch What Happens Live appearance, and most importantly this:

For the ones who won't click the video, direct quote: "You know, it is not a lie that I am bisexual and that I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into 'She says she's bisexual for marketing', this is a ****ing lie: this is who I am and who I've always been."

So, I mean guys... that subject has been closed for a while.

Swan Heart

And this discussion here is why I think it's a mistake putting labels on something so complex as sexuality. Especially when you're that open-minded. 

From what I understand, she was young, she experimented with girls, she liked it ,but never felt romantic connection. She may or may not be attracted to girls nowdays.

Honestly who cares. She's the gay icon of our generation. She's part of the LGBT community, bi or not.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived