đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's bisexuality????

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

migamiga
11 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

I still long for the day when an openly bisexual MALE pop star can appeal to a wide audience. It's harder for guys than it is for bisexual women in terms of the stigma and "straight guys" not wanting to listen to "gay music".

Frank Ocean isn't a pop star but he has a huge (straight) male audience. And he came from the hip hop community where it's even more homophobic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Didn't she say she has been sexually attracted to women, but she prefers men in relationships? 

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

TheKillerQueen

She probably is attracted to women, but only wants to "date" men. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

James Gibson

I remember a interview from 2011 (can't remember where) that she was questioned about her bisexuality and Gaga said she was reconsidering it since she never had fell in love with a woman. I believe she brought this in the early days for having hook-ups with women sometimes or something, and she liked to say 'polemic' things without fear that time.

Helxig

I get the idea that she's sexually attracted to males, and females who act bold. But she falls in love with men over women. 

Sexual attraction and emotional attraction don't always coincide, and both are on a spectrum from male to female to neither to both.

I don't remember her ever saying she's fallen in love with women, only that she's had sexual thoughts about women and been turned on by them (and alluded to experimenting with women).

She may be bisexual, but heteroromantic. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagzus

As she mentioned in her Gaga x Gaultier interview in 2011, she identifies as bisexual but does not label herself as such based PURELY on the fact she's never been in love with women, only merely felt sexual attraction and had sex with them. She most likely doesn't want to offend people or appear as pandering, plus her devotion to LGBT rights takes an almost personal tone imho

Helxig
Just now, gagzus said:

As she mentioned in her Gaga x Gaultier interview in 2011, she identifies as bisexual but does not label herself as such based PURELY on the fact she's never been in love with women, only merely felt sexual attraction and had sex with them. She most likely doesn't want to offend people or appear as pandering, plus her devotion to LGBT rights takes an almost personal tone imho

Oh... you just confirmed my theory lol. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

crisTEAne

sexuality is fluid, so yeah. 

but, as she has been preaching since the very beginning of her career, labels don't really matter. you define yourself and that's it.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DontDoubtDavid

I don't think she is. She's probably just bicurious, but won't go further than that.

Gaga Monster

I personally do not think she is bi, she maybe said it to make herself closer with the LGBT Community. She is an extremely smart marketer at times. I really have never seen her date a women or have feelings for women, all her life it has always been men, she wrote several songs about it and how she craves it (John Wayne). She may be and I may be wrong, I just highly doubt it.

GGD Presidential Elections

Mickelson
11 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Why would she talk about this all the time or even as often as you'd like? It's personal, it's her thing whether she's bisexual or not. Currently, it's pretty visible she's into guys, she wants to have a family and children. There's nothing wrong with that.

She can have a family and kids with a woman. 

JusKeepBreathin

She really seems to be only bisexual in songs. I mean it's not like she shows it like a Michelle Rodriguez who bangs Zac Effron as happily as a no name female model. I think she maybe open to sex with women but from that to actually being bisexual is a big jump. Doesnt make me like her music less though. People's sexuality is so unimportant to me lately.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

androiduser

I think she might have been bi-curious and satisfied her curiosity, but that's it

Archived