💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Which Gaga hater would you send to jail?

vertigostick

WHO??? Make a wise choice sistren!  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gaga hater should rot in prison?

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
30 minutes ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

but why so brave tho 

I don't understand lol 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

junolxf
27 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Die Antwood:

Ed said something along the lines of "I don't want to be the biggest star in the world then think I know more than everything else after 2 albums and lose it all, then do the superbowl a few years later to prove my relevance" and when someone asked him about the Gaga "feud" on a red carpet he said "i just said the truth"

Why is this fanbase so gullible? Those are fake quotes. He never said that. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

InsideOutright
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

The gaga curse hit them all tho, the only one left is Ed Sheeran. He who laughs last laughs best.

Something terrible will happen to him. Trust me. Trust the Gaga curse.

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

When will it hit The Chainsmokers, though? :ohno:

Yo GagaGaga
13 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

i dont get the video lol

it showed Gaga in her meat dress getting mauled by lion, and also giving birth to a giant bug. Also the song was named from Gaga's Cherry Cherry Boom Boom that she used to say in songs. This all because Gaga asked them if they wanted to go on tour with her

Yo GagaGaga
3 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Why is this fanbase so gullible? Those are fake quotes. He never said that. 

Do you have any evidence to show that he didn't say it tho? It was big online and there was a #EdSheeranWasOverParty trending, I'm not saying that makes it true but if it got that much publicity and Ed didn't deny it then its not crazy to believe

junolxf
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Do you have any evidence to show that he didn't say it tho? It was big online and there was a #EdSheeranWasOverParty trending, I'm not saying that makes it true but if it got that much publicity and Ed didn't deny it then its not crazy to believe

So? Do you have any evidence to show that he did say it? Find me the interview. He said something about being scared of other big artists (and didn't include Gaga in the quote) so somehow the fanbase made it about Gaga. But no, he never said something about the SB or the other thing. Stop spreading lies. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Robo Ga

Die Antwoord should be winning the poll they are the WORST ...

The fact they made an entire video to slam her is just petty beyond belief and still makes me mad years and years later 

🤖⚡️

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Ed SHeeran hahaha, To all the ridiculous fans of Madonna that follow more the race of Gaga than of the own Madonna, to accuse of plagiarism to Gaga by breathing. But sometimes I understand them because Madonna's career is dead and they have to make people talk about her.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

I hate Troy. He has the most power to sabotage her imo.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Cerny
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

it showed Gaga in her meat dress getting mauled by lion, and also giving birth to a giant bug. Also the song was named from Gaga's Cherry Cherry Boom Boom that she used to say in songs. This all because Gaga asked them if they wanted to go on tour with her

She still finds Yolandi inspiring though.

Concept board used for the Halftime Show:

img_7705w9jlv.jpg

img_77061yjem.jpg

Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus have always praised Lady Gaga and she still shared her childish passive-aggressive thoughts.

She acted salty here:

New1.jpg

But did the same to Miley and Katy here:

BeefwzcIAAAZIsW.jpg

article-2623875-1DAEF7CF00000578-494_634

So let's not.

Chris Evans

Rob and pawsdownlittlemonsters aka Angela Cheng deserve jail time

Yo GagaGaga
15 minutes ago, Cerny said:

She still finds Yolandi inspiring though.

Concept board used for the Halftime Show:

img_7705w9jlv.jpg

img_77061yjem.jpg

Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus have always praised Lady Gaga and she still shared her childish passive-aggressive thoughts.

She acted salty here:

New1.jpg

But did the same to Miley and Katy here:

BeefwzcIAAAZIsW.jpg

article-2623875-1DAEF7CF00000578-494_634

So let's not.

I don't think Gaga was in the wrong here at all. Is your main argument that Gaga was salty after they portrayed her getting murdered and having a giant centipede removed from her v*gina. There's no way to spin it to make it seem like Gaga overreacted or was salty, she could've been a lot worse. Plus Die Antwoord never even apologized for it, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Its not unreasonable for someone to not get over Die Antwoord portraying their idol in that way

hausofkc

None of the above. I need them to still be around to watch Gaga slay their lives.

tumblr_inline_mml7t2wb4spy.gif

Archived