Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RATE: The Dutchess (GLAMOROUS WON)

Hades

Featured Posts

peto flex
3 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

So before i announce the winner. My next rate is gonna be The Weekend's Starboy and will probably have more subs and drama.:giggle:

So are you #teamGlamour or #teamGirls ?

team #teamgirls

💎💎

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

1. Glamorous 9,58

giphy.gif 

Highest: 11 @XtiNe @SychosSoChic @Dr Evil@Pablo @Britney Spears

Lowest: 8 @RAMROD @jujubae

@jujubae The song that taught us all how to spell glamorous! Iconic.

@Antonio By the glamorous, oh the flossy flossy" used to be my favorite on the album was a LONG time, still in my top 2 with Pedestal, so fancy and bitchy, LOVE this song.

@IndieKylieA career-defining song. This song deserved all the praise, all the sales, and all the accolades it received. It is her most iconic song, and while I prefer Clumsy by a hair, it most definitely deserves to be. It made her an icon.

@SychosSoChicc G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S   My fav song from Fergie ever. More than any BEP song, more than any other solo song, this is it. This is her song. WHO DOESN'T DREAM ABOUT BEING RICH AND FAMOUS? And who doesn't think back to before they were successful? Ludacris was a great addition and he doesn't overshadow Fergie. The ending is FLAWLESS. My daddy told me so. He let his daughter know.

2. Big girls don't cry 9,33

original.gif 

Highest:11 @TeenIdle

Lowest: 6 @jujubae

@jujubae Mellow and reflective, this song was a surprise hit. I tend to skip it for the more up/midtempo songs found on the album but there's nothing wrong with it in all honesty. It's a good track.

@Antonio I mean, how can you not give this song a 10, a score under 10 is a sin. Beautiful lyrics, melody, production, music video, everything about it is brilliant from beginning to end.

@IndieKylie I adored this song when it was on the radio. Today, it sounds dated. That being said, I still really enjoy the song. It's just very much defined by the year of it's release...but that pre-chorus is amazing and leads to an incredible chorus. It was great to see Fergie be personal.

@SychosSoChic Staple song of the 2000s   Clarity. Peace. Serenity. THEN THE GODLY CHORUS.

Antonio
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

1. Glamorous 9,58

giphy.gif 

Highest: 11 @XtiNe @SychosSoChic @Dr Evil@Pablo @Britney Spears

Lowest: 8 @RAMROD @jujubae

@jujubae The song that taught us all how to spell glamorous! Iconic.

@Antonio By the glamorous, oh the flossy flossy" used to be my favorite on the album was a LONG time, still in my top 2 with Pedestal, so fancy and bitchy, LOVE this song.

@IndieKylieA career-defining song. This song deserved all the praise, all the sales, and all the accolades it received. It is her most iconic song, and while I prefer Clumsy by a hair, it most definitely deserves to be. It made her an icon.

@SychosSoChicc G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S   My fav song from Fergie ever. More than any BEP song, more than any other solo song, this is it. This is her song. WHO DOESN'T DREAM ABOUT BEING RICH AND FAMOUS? And who doesn't think back to before they were successful? Ludacris was a great addition and he doesn't overshadow Fergie. The ending is FLAWLESS. My daddy told me so. He let his daughter know.

2. Big girls don't cry 9,33

original.gif 

Highest:11 @TeenIdle

Lowest: 6 @jujubae

@jujubae Mellow and reflective, this song was a surprise hit. I tend to skip it for the more up/midtempo songs found on the album but there's nothing wrong with it in all honesty. It's a good track.

@Antonio I mean, how can you not give this song a 10, a score under 10 is a sin. Beautiful lyrics, melody, production, music video, everything about it is brilliant from beginning to end.

@IndieKylie I adored this song when it was on the radio. Today, it sounds dated. That being said, I still really enjoy the song. It's just very much defined by the year of it's release...but that pre-chorus is amazing and leads to an incredible chorus. It was great to see Fergie be personal.

@SychosSoChic Staple song of the 2000s   Clarity. Peace. Serenity. THEN THE GODLY CHORUS.

now that I'm thinking back, I should've given Big Girls Don't Cry my 11, it deserves  to win.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Hades

Thank you all for participating. FULL LIST:hug:

1. Glamorous 9,58

2. Big Girls Don't Cry 9,33

3. Fergalicious 8,83

4. London Bridge 8,63

5. Pedestal 8,42

6. Mary Jane Shoes 8,41

7. Voodoo Doll 8,21

8. Labels Or Love 8,14

9. Clumsy 8,13

10. Losing My ground 7,33

11. Barracuda  7,04

12. Party People 6,83

13. All That I Got 6,52

14. Here I Come 6,5

15. Finally 6,08

16. True 5,83

17. Velvet 5,77

n0ne

Here I come at 14?

Glamourous winning?

Fergalicious not top 2?

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Hades
Just now, jujubae said:

Going to read through and meltdown by myself :madge: 

QUEEN i was waiting for you but you were not online. Watch Antontio's meltdowns in thefirst half of the rate.:green:

Hades
Just now, Britney Spears said:

Omg lost it :( 

I'm sorry i tagged everyone and tried to do it when most people would be online. :(

juju
11 hours ago, Dr Evil said:

17.  Velvet 5,77

giphy.gif  

Highest: 8 @jujubae

@jujubae A sensual and delicious track, one of the album's most underrated songs.

:neyde: 

❤ x ❤

juju
10 hours ago, Dr Evil said:

12. Party People with Nelly 6,83 

giphy.gif 

Highest: 10 @jujubae @Dr Evil

Lowest: 2 @SychosSoChic

@Pablo I find this song really annoying, no wonder it's on the deluxe version 

@jujubae A party starter! I always include this on playlists when getting turnt. It's wild and firey and I love everything about it; truly a gem of the 2000s.

@AntonioThis track is so LIT! Love the rap, the chorus, it's really awesome and who doesn't love when Fergie cusses a little

Yall can choke :madge: 

❤ x ❤

juju

9. Clumsy 8,13

giphy.gif 

Highest: 10 @IndieKylie @jujubae

Lowest: 3 @Antonio

@jujubae One of the poppiest tunes of the album, Clumsy is bubbly and sporadic and truly destined to get stuck in your head for days.

@Antonio it's just.... no. The synths are basically the only good part about the song, Fergie's parts are boring, the "moans" are try hard AF, the dude screaming is just cringe-worthy, this track shouldn't have been a single and I have no idea how on earth it became a hit.

@IndieKylie The best, and most experimental (for Fergie at least), single on the album. It is incredibly underrated, but I love the key changes, her vocals, and the jazz influences.

@SychosSoChic A crush anthem   The concept, the throwback to the 50s/60s era, the video, everything was just on point here

THIS IS A CRIME :grr: 

CLUMSY IS THE BEST SINGLE WTF

❤ x ❤

juju

7. Voodoo Doll 8,21 :laughga:

giphy.gif 

Highest: 11 @IndieKylie

Lowest: 1 @Antonio

@jujubae The reggae influences and heavy-hitting lyrics make this one a stand-out track!

@Antonio The production is just...... so loud and irritating, no redeeming qualities in the lyrics nor the melody as well, a total skip worthy song, even auto-skip worthy.

@IndieKylie I don't care for the title (it does not lessen the song for me), but I adore the chorus. The production reminds me a lot of Amy Winehouse and I love that about this. I wish Fergie would experiment more with this sound. Her vocals are also amazing on this song.

@SychosSoChic  I don't know why I like it, I just do and always have.

:neyde: 

❤ x ❤

Archived