đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Bombay Bicycle Club

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well on this fine Friday.

I've recently come across this unbelievable band "Bombay Bicycle Club" which I had heard of a while ago. I never really paid much attention to their music but I dove into their discography a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to get them off my head.

Here's some info from their Wiki:

Bombay Bicycle Club are an English indie rock band from Crouch End, London, consisting of Jack Steadman (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Jamie MacColl (guitar), Suren de Saram (drums) and Ed Nash (bass). They are guitar-fronted and have experimented with different genres, including folk, electronica, world music and indie rock.

The band was entered into Virgin Mobile's "Road to V" competition on Channel 4 in 2006. They were announced as one of two winners of the competition on 16 August 2006, beating competition from fellow London band - and favourites to win the competition - The Holloways in the final round of fourteen bands. Previous participants include The Young Knives, who were winners of the inaugural competition one year before.

And these are some of my song recommendations:

Had you ever heard of this band? Or what are your thoughts on it? I hope I can find some fellow fans here. Enjoy.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

VOLANTIS

This song is everything. :wub: One of my favorite songs of all time.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Is there anyway they could have chosen a more 2007 indie cliché name for their band? :ladyhaha: I'll give it a listen

retroglamx
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Is there anyway they could have chosen a more 2007 indie cliché name for their band? :ladyhaha: I'll give it a listen

Well, the band was formed in 2006 so I don't know what to say. :gaysia:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived