Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Can we all just appreciate that it's nice to see genuine stars on iTunes right now? Ed, Bruno, Lorde, Gaga, JT, Katy, Taylor, Rihanna all up in the upper regions.

It feels like the industry has been dominated by a bunch of random-ass DJs and one hit wonder nobodies for the longest time.

I know every time I see one hit wonders and random DJ's on the charts I'm like...

a081102b6133e52b000acc4e0edd1226.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Thrasher

How many worldwide daily streams get a hit song usually on Spotify? Are those 700k good for our good sis MR? 

Not talking about super smash hits like One Dance, Work or Sorry, just a moderate hit. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

LilMonsterKills
6 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Future ft Rihanna added to Today's Top Hits :grr:

:neyde:

emig09
Just now, Thrasher said:

How many worldwide daily streams get a hit song usually on Spotify? Are those 700k good for our good sis MR? 

Not talking about super smash hits like One Dance, Work or Sorry, just a moderate hit. 

With 700k daily the WW position would be ~#94

Currently MR is #123 w/ 595k. Incredible increase of almost 30 spots :giveup:

gay engineer

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Take a look at how mnay streams the top 20 or thirty in Spotify are making...then take the average of those numbers. That should give you some indication. It's too many numbers for me to add.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

nswain1110
9 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Future ft Rihanna added to Today's Top Hits :grr:

Not fair!!! If Troy Carter wasn't with Spotify, MR would have made it on higher profile playlists by now... 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Thrasher
Just now, emig09 said:

With 700k daily the WW position would be ~#94

Currently MR is #123 w/ 595k. Incredible increase of almost 30 spots :giveup:

So where does that 700k figure come from? :huh:

Anyway, that jump is good, but my question actually was: how many daily streams should we get to say we're satisfied enough? :sweat:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Artur said:

mbWIpuR.gif 

This can't be real.

It's not because of Rihanna though. Future I bet has a huge streaming audience. His first week units were more than 50% streaming units and his record company is pushing him hard as the next big rapper. So there is alot of payola. $$$$

stir the pot
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

So where does that 700k figure come from? :huh:

Anyway, that jump is good, but my question actually was: how many daily streams should we get to say we're satisfied enough? :sweat:

Talent I guess? :gaycat:

1-2M streams a day would be enough for me :)

junolxf
2 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Not fair!!! If Interscope was interested, MR would have made it on higher profile playlists by now... 

Fixed. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Artur
3 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

It's not because of Rihanna though. Future I bet has a huge streaming audience. His first week units were more than 50% streaming units and his record company is pushing him hard as the next big rapper. So there is alot of payola. $$$$

WHAT ARE GAGA AND BOBBY WAITING TO DO THE SAME

s9kkbLj.gif 

malazam
21 minutes ago, jinko said:

tumblr_nrkl00TBbA1tq4of6o1_400.gif

It could be worse. Trust me.

tenor.gif

another shot before we kiss the other side

nswain1110
1 minute ago, junolxf said:

Fixed. 

LOL - perhaps..