💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Lady Gaga to Replace Beyonce at Coachella

Monsterious

Featured Posts

SERVE ME BTWB CASTLE 2.0 GAL

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco
5 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Those were like small to non existent stage productions though for Gaga :oprah:

Considering stage and screens were already built at jingle bell ball for example 

well I'm not expecting something huge and detailed like the SB tbh

she just needs a beautiful piano and a few elements of scenography here and there

Harry

Idk why everyone thinks it will be the reveal for the JWT. Coachella is literally more than a quarter of a year before the tour starts. I'm sure they'll put together a set especially for a stage as big as Coachella.

And JWT will obviously feature most - if not all - of the songs from Joanne, whereas that would bore a festival audience. They want hits. The setlist for JWT would not suit something like Coachella imo.

Fame IV

So excited :) She's gonna nail it. And her first time at Coachella!

A Star is Born ⭐

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Idk why everyone thinks it will be the reveal for the JWT. Coachella is literally more than a quarter of a year before the tour starts. I'm sure they'll put together a set especially for a stage as big as Coachella.

And JWT will obviously feature most - if not all - of the songs from Joanne, whereas that would bore a festival audience. They want hits. The setlist for JWT would not suit something like Coachella imo.

Sia's Coachella was exactly like her tour 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Harry
5 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Sia's Coachella was exactly like her tour 

Well most of what Sia does visually is practically the same, let's be honest. I like some of her songs and think she's a great writer but she isn't a performer like Gaga.

EmiRivington

:excited2::excited2::excited2: mummy coming to slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

i think u freaky but you don't have a hit

monketsharona
4 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

Yeap 

If she is bringing a stage, not decors but stage, what can it mean :oprah:

Maybe all of this is made for Coachella ?  I mean Gaga is doing her shows in April and she said few weeks ago she has some secret projects we don't know about... She could easily prepare a special show for it, without going as huge in stunts as the Super Bowl of course 

Robinladen
4 hours ago, Harry said:

Tour setlists and festival setlists are usually pretty similiar, just shorter. Artists still want to promote their albums. The festival audience just expects and wants the biggest hits.

Edonis
9 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Good news...!!  

I cant wait to get the livestream/free footage of the show  

Usually it's aired live on AXS or streamed on YouTube for us peasants :poot:

Alfonso
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Usually it's aired live on AXS or streamed on YouTube for us peasants 

Great :trollga:

BornSimon
2 hours ago, merlot said:

ARTPOP deserved all this promo :madge:

Imagine Swine, Aura, Applause and MANiCURE at such a festival, they'd have made people go CRAZY. :giveup: They're such powerful bops, we'd have had gifs of people jumping up and down for days.

I'm still excited as **** about all this though, I love Joanne and I hope people react well to it, it has fantastic crowd-pleasers, like Come To Mama, Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion (which will SLAY at Rock In Rio considering how big the song was in Brazil).

Archived